Certified Legendary Thread Q: Why did Freeman Leave St Kilda? (A: He was delisted)

Should the thread be closed

• Yes

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • No

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

To avoid infection he slept in a germ proof bubble last night, borrowed from John Travolta
MV5BNGJmMDFmNWQtNTU4ZS00YjU2LWI5ZGMtNTQ3NmNmYTY4OWI5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjE5MzM3MjA@._V1_.jpg
Saints should have had a live feed last 24 hours, following his every move prior to debut (The Freeman Show).

Didn't watch the game but I am happy for him that he has finally got to play seniors. Hopefully he can now showcase the talent he has, just not against us.

What did piss me off though (when tuning in pre game last night out of interest ) was that they were banging on about how he gets to play for the club he supported as a kid and that all his family are massive Saints supporters.:mad::mad:

To think we wasted pick ten on this douchebag when he probably had all intentions of leaving from day one - could have given the club a veiled warning before the draft.

Still - hope he goes on now to have a trouble free and successful career - wish him all the best. Actually feel a bit sorry for him that he has to do this at the Saints and will most likely never be able to fulfil the other dream most Afl players have - being part of a premiership team.

Why close a brilliant mega thread.

The trick is NOT talk about Freeman

:)

Eg did you know coached 8 Flags (ok everyone knows that)
But also made another 9 grand finals as coach.

17 grand finals!

But that’s not good enough so a coach who made 8 grand finals.

Is coach of the century?

Yeh that’s crap!

Why close a brilliant mega thread.

The trick is NOT talk about Freeman

:)

Eg did you know coached 8 Flags (ok everyone knows that)
But also made another 9 grand finals as coach.

17 grand finals!

But that’s not good enough so a coach who made 8 grand finals.

Is coach of the century?

Yeh that’s crap!
Is it Tony Shaw?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think youre just jealous that this thread has bypassed your very own Beams/Barham thread as our most epic.
And Timmy,

You sir are the second post frequent poster on this thread.

You are the important contributor to this GREAT thread.

Well done.

Back