Certified Legendary Thread Q: Why did Freeman Leave St Kilda? (A: He was delisted)

Should the thread be closed

• Yes

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • No

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If you had a son and your wife/husband demanded he be called Derek/Derrick, which spelling would you go with and why?

Derek. Because I'm quite fond of American spelling, and think the British would prefer Derrick. Or have I got that around the wrong way?

I understand the divide that pineapple can cause on a pizza, me I like a Hawaiian every now & then.

One thing I can't stand is fish n chip shops not putting beetroot on the ole burger with the lot.
So un Oztrayin!

Please note: I'm trying not to crossover into the pineapple on burger debate, BF might have a meltdown if we tackle that one!
My parents ran a fish and chip shop back in the 70's.
If they didn't put beetroot on a burger then they would hacpve been run out of town.
Never, and I mean never, would someone ruin a burger with pineapple.

This rampant hatred of pineapple leads me to ask a further question.

Pineapple fritter?

It's a nice way to finish a munchie session for mine.

Pineapple fritter?

Eating pineapple apparently makes "something" taste better also! :smilingimp::innocent:

I must confess I don't like pineapple at any time. The taste is fine it's just the texture that I can't handle.

Pineapple fritter?

Fruit being used in a dessert is more than acceptable.

Eating pineapple apparently makes "something" taste better also! :smilingimp::innocent:
A glass of pineapple juice with breakfast each morning is the ideal way to get it tasting good. Never had a complaint about the taste!

I must confess I don't like pineapple at any time. The taste is fine it's just the texture that I can't handle.
Try cutting it in to small pieces and freezing it. It's like amazing little pineapple icy poles.

I don't eat asparagus (much), that has been appreciated in the past.

My parents ran a fish and chip shop back in the 70's.
If they didn't put beetroot on a burger then they would hacpve been run out of town.
Never, and I mean never, would someone ruin a burger with pineapple.
cannot have a burger with lot with out pineapple. and beetroot is a must

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pineapple fritter?

If you have the choice between a pineapple fritter and a banana fritter, which do you choose?

Back