Certified Legendary Thread Q: Why did Freeman Leave St Kilda? (A: He was delisted)

Should the thread be closed

• Yes

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • No

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pineapple on pizza or burgers is wrong, disgusting, pathetic and should be banned.
Anyone who serves such tripe should be hung.
Anyone who eats such tripe should be hung for aiding and abetting those who serve such schit.

Come at me bro...

animated-horse-gif-16.gif

Besides, I'm perfectly well hung enough as it is.

Last edited:
And Oottaman even hang the bastards.....

ps you are right Mediterranean Food is terrific and the people know their food.

Eg: Turkish lamb, (to quote miyagi of karate kid) "if do right, no can defence...."
you cannot have a burger with the lot with out that sweet taste, need your head read if you do. very poor:D

Pineapple on pizza or burgers is wrong, disgusting, pathetic and should be banned.
Anyone who serves such tripe should be hung.
Anyone who eats such tripe should be hung for aiding and abetting those who serve such schit.
Do not even argue with me on this topic as I am right.
I live in a Mediterranean country and when it comes to food the Mediterranean countries know their stuff.

P.S Saintly you are 100% correct. On pizza less is better. Overloading a pizza with topping should also be punishable by death.

I agree with most of this, except the capital punishment bits. Surely long stints in jail would suffice?

I agree with most of this, except the capital punishment bits. Surely long stints in jail would suffice?
Have you seen Midnight Express? Those Turkish jails? Ottoman is being merciful ;)

horse-jail.jpg

You know, the funny thing is, on the outside I was an honest horse, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a bad horse. But they still dont give me no pineapple. *ers.

horse-jail.jpg

You know, the funny thing is, on the outside I was an honest horse, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a bad horse. But they still dont give me no pineapple. ******s.
Thanks Andy Deframedhorse

free pineapple for every one. its a must

Taking things off topic for a sec. I did get a chuckle out of this:

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2016-02-09/no-nab-challenge-appearance-for-injuryprone-saint-nathan-freeman

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2017-02-12/saints-to-do-the-right-thing-by-luckless-recruit-freeman

Check out the dates of the articles. Playing it safe seems a consistent theme. Never played a senior match and on a modified program for the rest of his career at 21...

This whole thread is on a modified program

Lol how am i a rop contributor!!?? I hate this thread!! All i care about is has he ripped it or not
Maybe if you stop posting in here about how much you hate it then your post count won't go up.

I suggest we all bake cookies in the shape of footballs to appease the injury gods.
I'm sendingin my main man to appease the injury gods

IMG_1073.JPG

You know he is dead now in the series....
BTW don't you think that Philips is a spitting image of Ubbe Lothbrok ?
The snakes got him.

But as he is in Valhalla he can drop in to see Davoren and the injury gods to fix them up.

Phillips is a bona fide Hollywood star, agree re Lothbrook

Ps check out Ryan Gosling

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See I told you. Meanwhile Elliott can play Ivar the Boneless. Okay he doesn't look the part but he plays a cripple pretty well
And if we get the Iron maiden into the women's team, heck into the men's team
We win more.

She is awesome.

Silly Floki by the way

John Wilkes Booth seen watching training to.....

SPOILERS ALERT:

Vikings without Ragnar is about the same as Narcos without Pablo.
And Narcos was fantastic too!

Ragnar a great man, now playing for Melbourne in the ruck;)

Max Gawn and Ragnar Lothbrok

IMG_1084.JPG

Back