Certified Legendary Thread Q: Why did Freeman Leave St Kilda? (A: He was delisted)

Should the thread be closed

• Yes

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • No

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

horse-jail.jpg

You know, the funny thing is, on the outside I was an honest horse, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a bad horse. But they still dont give me no pineapple. ******s.
I don't have pineapple stuffed down the front of my pants right now, sorry to say. But I'll get it. Relax.

Wtf I haven't even seen season 4 yet.

This is what I get for non minding my own business.
Knowing the legend of Vikings was hard to pretend I didn't know what would happen

Aye sint me bist gellon O' whaskie, an all them Gods be totally apeessed.
Told me they did thet Jamie lad al be kickin bags fore ye knowit.
Looks like you may need a dose of Rollo

Whiskey yum

Knowing the legend of Vikings was hard to pretend I didn't know what would happen
It is like people complaining about spoiling the end of the Temptation of Christ. Or Troy.

Just looking at the Saints side for their first JLT game and the AFL website has Nathan Freeman as a notable absence but he has never played a game
Typo - "notoriously absent"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just looking at the Saints side for their first JLT game and the AFL website has Nathan Freeman as a notable absence but he has never played a game

Ffs...

Stop derailing the thread and stay on topic please.

Laughing at the "experts" talking Melbourne and St Kilda up.
Nice sides, long way from something special, in my opinion

Laughing at the "experts" talking Melbourne and St Kilda up.
Nice sides, long way from something special, in my opinion

All bias aside, the description applies to us at this stage. it's all speculation anyway. This time last year few predicted the Dogs to be anything more than a top 8 side.

All bias aside, the description applies to us at this stage. it's all speculation anyway. This time last year few predicted the Dogs to be anything more than a top 8 side.

Melbourne and StKilda shorter prices than Collingwood to make the eight, and priced to be higher than they ended last year.

Collingwoods odds have them 11-th - 13th. So no, the desciption does not apply to us.

Last edited:
Yep,
Seems very even this year.
Except the nasty afl giants

Back