Certified Legendary Thread Q: Why did Freeman Leave St Kilda? (A: He was delisted)

Should the thread be closed

• Yes

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • No

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually I think it would have been good to see him on a list just to see whether he can play at the highest level.

I wonder if he had actually stayed at Collingwood whether he would have had more opportunities when injury free

Actually I think it would have been good to see him on a list just to see whether he can play at the highest level.

I wonder if he had actually stayed at Collingwood whether he would have had more opportunities when injury free
Unlikely. St Kilda were still completely crap when they delisted him in 2018, while the pies had just narrowly missed a premiership. He wouldn’t have ever even gotten a debit with us, let alone been given more opportunity.

Unlikely. St Kilda were still completely crap when they delisted him in 2018, while the pies had just narrowly missed a premiership. He wouldn’t have ever even gotten a debit with us, let alone been given more opportunity.
That draft probably cost us a premiership and maybe 2

That draft probably cost us a premiership and maybe 2
Maybe. We did manage to get Langdon out of it who was massive in 2018. But yeah, it really hurt that neither of Berg or Freeman were hits. 2 top 10 pick fails in one draft is brutal.

His kicking was at 59% according to that article. I'd assume when handballs are included his disposal efficiency would be higher than that. Not sure where 59% kicking efficiency would sit for a mid - I'm not sure it would be particularly low. It's the defenders who have the high efficiency ratings - Chris Mayne was the highest in the league, so it's an odd stat

It was just a thought...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back