QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Not good the young blokes going to get sick of getting smashed weekly
I would hope that the whole team would be getting sick of being smashed, not just the "young blokes". Not suggesting anything earth shattering here, but all they can do is work harder on the training track each and every night with maximum numbers and stay united. Eventually, perseverance will pay off and wins will come.

I would hope that the whole team would be getting sick of being smashed, not just the "young blokes". Not suggesting anything earth shattering here, but all they can do is work harder on the training track each and every night with maximum numbers and stay united. Eventually, perseverance will pay off and wins will come.
Very true TT. Work on numbers at training, fitness and accountability.

#4 will win the league medal easily if Ipswich are competitive enough this season absolute gun . Will not be in this league next year

The big bald bloke from the roosters (Simmo) I'd say has the league medal half over his head already! It's hard for the umpires to miss a melon like that!

The big bald bloke from the roosters (Simmo) I'd say has the league medal half over his head already! It's hard for the umpires to miss a melon like that!

Couldn't be too friggin good I don't remember him. Only bald bloke at Moorooka is that Shawry. Apparently won the medal for BOG in last years Grand Final. Well deserved too....

Yes well tipping obviously isn't my strong point as I got 2 out of 5 . Will be and interesting game for you guys this week Carrara have improved and the 1 hour drive won't help . But I've got faith in the Pirates
"The one hour drive won't help"??? You're phuckin' kiddin', surely? WTF??

"The one hour drive won't help"??? You're phuckin' kiddin', surely? WTF??
Yes Petro they were just a bit better than us on the day. Probably helped with Coomera having a bye on the same weekend if you know what I mean. If I am wrong and both seniors and reserves were just Carrara then they will win reserve grade premiership in a canter and their seniors will finish top 4 for sure.

They nearly beat Bond at home so maybe they are the real deal and everyone has overlooked the saints.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any reason why the coach has been moved on?? Results? Player unrest?
#simmo4bnf
Yes mate, it's work commitments. Has to work 3/4 weekends each month. The assistance coach and the coach worked closely together, in the pre-season, i dont see it having an impact on the season. Some straight kicking wouldn't hurt!

Yes Petro they were just a bit better than us on the day. Probably helped with Coomera having a bye on the same weekend if you know what I mean. If I am wrong and both seniors and reserves were just Carrara then they will win reserve grade premiership in a canter and their seniors will finish top 4 for sure.

They nearly beat Bond at home so maybe they are the real deal and everyone has overlooked the saints.

Sorry Blocker Roach but I can guarantee you 100% that only carrara players played and the saints are in no way affiliated with coomera or any other club. They have great depth this season and results are starting to show that.

Goodluck this week against redcliffe

Redcliffes coach offered to be bench coach still and he was told no by redcliffe committee , I don't think it's fully work commitments as he Is now a bench coach at moreton bay lions working with rob dickfos again

Bit of both mate thought bond played some pretty good football 11goals too 1 1st quarter didn't help us. Hard too say if we have improved from last year think the competition is a lot stronger this year mind you. Let me know wen athletics is over and footy starts

Please tell me you are taking the piss? I can vouch that a majority of Coomera players would rather pull on a netball skirt before having a run with someone else on a bye week.

No offence to the saints but the history between our 2 clubs certainly doesn't have us lining up to help them out either.

Bond v GM - maybe due for an upset, Bond by 8 points
Carrara v Beenleigh - Carrara improving and win by 66 points
Ipswich v Suns - tough one this, Eagles at home by 26
Park Ridge v Redcliffe - Pirates at home by 28, Tigers need to kick straight
Wynnum v Vic Point - another tough one, leaning towards the vikings by 22

Bond v GM - maybe due for an upset, Bond by 8 points
Carrara v Beenleigh - Carrara improving and win by 66 points
Ipswich v Suns - tough one this, Eagles at home by 26
Park Ridge v Redcliffe - Pirates at home by 28, Tigers need to kick straight
Wynnum v Vic Point - another tough one, leaning towards the vikings by 22

No upset -moorooka by 44points
Saints by 100 nossiter to kick a bag
Suns by 34 points
Pirates are good on there home deck 27 point win ( blocker u want me to tip against you )
Viccy point seem to like playing out the east side good win this week by 13 points

#bigbaldguyforcharli

Remove this Banner Ad

Back