QAFA (A) 2016 Season

np_#1

Feb 17, 2011
beenleigh
Should have been finalized last night I'm led to believe . How's everyone looking for numbers now that we've all been training a few weeks should have an idea . ?

Blocker Roach

Mar 14, 2015
Thursday apparently, whisper is more like first draft prior to Santa with minnor tinkering.

Was issued originally and then revised due to some clubs wanting fixture changes. That revised draw was issued last Friday but apparently there were more complaints about the revised draw than the original draw.

Think it might go back to original draw, from what I have been told , but that could be subject to change again.

Randall Floyd

Sep 26, 2014
Gold Coast
Here's my ladder predictions for this year for what it's worth:

Seniors
Suns
Victoria Point
Park Ridge
Kedron
Wynnum
-----------------------
Redcliffe
Carrara
Ipswich
Pine Rivers
Moorooka
Beenleigh

Reserves
Suns
Redcliffe
Carrara
Ipswich
Victoria Point
-----------------------
Park Ridge
Kedron
Wynnum
Moorooka
Pine Rivers
Beenleigh

Blocker Roach

Mar 14, 2015
Here's my ladder predictions for this year for what it's worth:

Seniors
Suns
Victoria Point
Park Ridge
Kedron
Wynnum
-----------------------
Redcliffe
Carrara
Ipswich
Pine Rivers
Moorooka
Beenleigh

Reserves
Suns
Redcliffe
Carrara
Ipswich
Victoria Point
-----------------------
Park Ridge
Kedron
Wynnum
Moorooka
Pine Rivers
Beenleigh

Obviously not rating Beenleigh Randall? Might not be as bad as what some people think. They may sneak a few games more than they did last year.

Blocker Roach

Mar 14, 2015
Should have been finalized last night I'm led to believe . How's everyone looking for numbers now that we've all been training a few weeks should have an idea . ?

I think in this comp NP if you have 30 or more at training in January you are going alright.

Randall Floyd

Sep 26, 2014
Gold Coast
Obviously not rating Beenleigh Randall? Might not be as bad as what some people think. They may sneak a few games more than they did last year.

Nah don't rate them mate, might have a lot of youngsters but can't see them improving much this year. Unless the club has got the cheque book out like old times then they will struggle to win a game. I think it will be a long year for them and wouldn't surprise me if they end up going down to Div 3 with only one team. I don't think Ipswich or Pine Rivers will be as bad.

np_#1

Feb 17, 2011
beenleigh
Nah don't rate them mate, might have a lot of youngsters but can't see them improving much this year. Unless the club has got the cheque book out like old times then they will struggle to win a game. I think it will be a long year for them and wouldn't surprise me if they end up going down to Div 3 with only one team. I don't think Ipswich or Pine Rivers will be as bad.

My opinion has changed since pre Xmas with Parker and fryer no longer at buff land and those 2 imo were going to be the difference between winning the tight ones or not . So ill pin them in for bottom 3 at this stage .

pirate island

Nov 24, 2015
My opinion has changed since pre Xmas with Parker and fryer no longer at buff land and those 2 imo were going to be the difference between winning the tight ones or not . So ill pin them in for bottom 3 at this stage .

pirate island

Nov 24, 2015
Np do you know why parker and fryer decided not to go to buffs....it sounded like a done deal !!!!
where or who have they gone to.....

karmaking

Feb 2, 2015
Heard that Alex hills have approached fletcher from the Suns and his pretty confident in going.
Why would Fletch leave the Suns who played in the GF and will be stronger in 2016 to join a club that will most likely win the spoon. Money could be the only motive. I hope Alex filled out a permission to interview before approaching him Almostfooty

Randall Floyd

Sep 26, 2014
Gold Coast
Heard that Alex hills have approached fletcher from the Suns and his pretty confident in going.

Lol I doubt Fletcher would leave the flag favourites in this Div to join a club who might be a league above but are probably going to be a cellar dweller.

np_#1

Feb 17, 2011
beenleigh
I wouldn't think fletcher is even considering leaving the Suns , however I could be wrong . Parker from all accounts will be at robina and fryer T.B.A not sure the ins and outs as why though .

I also heard that templar was heading back to Alex,but once again until Feb 1 everyone is still a player with there club from 2015 so I wouldn't be getting to carried away with who's going where just yet .

np_#1

Feb 17, 2011
beenleigh
Why would Fletch leave the Suns who played in the GF and will be stronger in 2016 to join a club that will most likely win the spoon. Money could be the only motive. I hope Alex filled out a permission to interview before approaching him Almostfooty

If it is true then sun's luckily are getting these surfers forwards with no fletcher and no graccogna* up forward they will be timely inclusions

No Big Rig Josh? Would have thought he and Plug were pretty tight and wouldn't take much convincing to go around again.

How you guys travelling Nicko? Good numbers and not too plump after Xmas?

np_#1

Feb 17, 2011
beenleigh
No Big Rig Josh? Would have thought he and Plug were pretty tight and wouldn't take much convincing to go around again.

How you guys travelling Nicko? Good numbers and not too plump after Xmas?

as fit as a fiddle ;-) looking ok mate you know how it is . Looks like we picked up a couple of guys but so has everyone . Just good to have footy back and in full swing .

Blocker Roach

Mar 14, 2015
Was issued originally and then revised due to some clubs wanting fixture changes. That revised draw was issued last Friday but apparently there were more complaints about the revised draw than the original draw.

Think it might go back to original draw, from what I have been told , but that could be subject to change again.

Draw is out and now official. 3rd time lucky . It's is back to original draw with some minor changes from what I can see.

NP you get to face your old mob (chooks) first up. Be good to get it out of the way nice and early mate.
Always hard playing against your former team mates.

Blocker Roach

Mar 14, 2015

Might be the battle of the cheque book Karma.

np_#1

Feb 17, 2011
beenleigh
Draw is out and now official. 3rd time lucky . It's is back to original draw with some minor changes from what I can see.

NP you get to face your old mob (chooks) first up. Be good to get it out of the way nice and early mate.
Always hard playing against your former team mates.

Will be a good game I'd say, roosters will be well drilled and still have plenty of talent running around . But to be honest as cliche as it is , it's just another game of footy. Main focus will be kick starting 2016 with a win .

I went and trained with Robina last night kp they look the goods mate . Top 3 IMO. heard it here first .