QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Me Boo

Rookie
Feb 10, 2017
AFL Club
GWS
Blocker we all know park ridge boys are being paid it has come from Tim Pearson's mouth.

Rumor is Jared Brennan is going to the pirates and im sure he wont be playing for a pie and can of coke.

No shame in paying players mate its the only way to compete with other clubs I just wonder why you guys try hide it ?
Blocker we all know park ridge boys are being paid it has come from Tim Pearson's mouth.

Rumor is Jared Brennan is going to the pirates and im sure he wont be playing for a pie and can of coke.

No shame in paying players mate its the only way to compete with other clubs I just wonder why you guys try hide it ?
So your saying you have spoken to Tim Pearson and he told you this I call bullshit !!

Theroost

Rookie
Dec 9, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney

So your saying you have spoken to Tim Pearson and he told you this I call bullshit !!

Myself personally no but a few people who know him personally yes so unless they are bullshitting me then there is no bullshit behind it

Like i said no shame in paying blokes who deserved to be paid

Me Boo

Rookie
Feb 10, 2017
AFL Club
GWS
They must be good mates , if he did tell them for them to then tell others would be a s**t thing to do , still call bullshit !
Give us some names mate let's make it interesting lol

BrotherofChunk

All Australian
Jun 19, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
MD is a ripping bloke - not sure what transpired the back end of last year at PBC that saw him playing 2's - would have been handy against labrador in the gf.

As a few blokes that have played with him would know, the kids not called beast for his attack on the footy - well built!!

be interesting to see how he is used at PR - played predominately loose across half back and wing at Kedron and Beenleigh - when Robina played against him we sent someone to him and made an effort to play through them as basically he had a license to do what he wanted and often that didnt involve manning up haha, and we'd try and drag him to the goal square and out of the play.

No doubt will be one of the better players in the comp but as above with kedron/buffs that doesnt guarantee you win the comp.

is it true you have gone to Friday night footy to allow more time for romantic weekends away KP? :)

Me Boo

Rookie
Feb 10, 2017
AFL Club
GWS
Dont pay players thats why matty derrick is going to be paid 450 plus fuel card not bad for some who was told he has only got to train 1 night a week, mind boggles on what they are spending on the whole senior squad
MD is a ripping bloke - not sure what transpired the back end of last year at PBC that saw him playing 2's - would have been handy against labrador in the gf.

As a few blokes that have played with him would know, the kids not called beast for his attack on the footy - well built!!

be interesting to see how he is used at PR - played predominately loose across half back and wing at Kedron and Beenleigh - when Robina played against him we sent someone to him and made an effort to play through them as basically he had a license to do what he wanted and often that didnt involve manning up haha, and we'd try and drag him to the goal square and out of the play.

No doubt will be one of the better players in the comp but as above with kedron/buffs that doesnt guarantee you win the comp.

is it true you have gone to Friday night footy to allow more time for romantic weekends away KP? :)
agree and good on them for trying to recruit better players to this div
Make for better footy , hay roost
Like the sun up here mate better then Gippsland ,
BOC love you posts mate keep them coming ,
Myself personally no but a few people who know him personally yes so unless they are bullshitting me then there is no bullshit behind it

Like i said no shame in paying blokes who deserved to be paid
where in Gippy are you from mate ?

redbackpride

Debutant
May 19, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Rumours can be nasty but word is Sixsense made a come back at park ridge yesterday afternoon running around mouthing off and sniping players from behind nearly causing a one punch can kill incidents then giving the finger up to The guys who carried him all last season and running off towards the highway. #onemoretime
Can anybody from pirates confirm that he hasn't sloop as low as to try get a game of school football.

Last edited:

Theroost

Rookie
Dec 9, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Wh
agree and good on them for trying to recruit better players to this div
Make for better footy , hay roost
Like the sun up here mate better then Gippsland ,
BOC love you posts mate keep them coming ,

where in Gippy are you from mate ?

Where in gippy am I from??

SixthSense

Senior List
May 21, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Rumours can be nasty but word is Sixsense made a come back at park ridge yesterday afternoon running around mouthing off and sniping players from behind nearly causing a one punch can kill incidents then giving the finger up to The guys who carried him all last season and running off towards the highway. #onemoretime
Can anybody from pirates confirm that he hasn't sloop as low as to try get a game of school football.

Didn't you tell me
The other day to move on and get over it ? Yet you're here still harping on about me. Jimboomba called mate, they want the time back that they wasted on you.

Watto46

Senior List
May 22, 2016
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond

Cringing at how awful your post was, that's got to be a red card and a self imposed big footy ban, surely.

red card.jpg

Doddsy75

Team Captain
Mar 21, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
If I understood it, I would agree. But its seems to be written in another language I'm not familiar with.

I speak bogan just fine, but whatever dribble that was is a mystery!

nugget_12

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
Wh

Where in gippy am I from??

Your a gippy lad?
I'm from Traralgon, coaching the roosters this season with another Traralgon bloke!
There's a few up here I've come across so far.

Got 3-4 on my team this year at the moment.

Should come check out the roosters intraclub tonight and hit out against Alex Hill @ Alex Hills tomorrow at 5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rising suns

Debutant
Mar 25, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Tonight's intraclub was for our ressies/3rds team, tomorrow's hit out is a senior hit out!
Alex Hills didn't have enough for a ressie & senior hitout unfortunately

the Roosters were a basket case last year, are you telling us that you now have enough players for an intra club game tonight and a game tomorrow against a side in a higher div. looking forward to seeing the score in that, they should rip you a new one.

nugget_12

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
the Roosters were a basket case last year, are you telling us that you now have enough players for an intra club game tonight and a game tomorrow against a side in a higher div. looking forward to seeing the score in that, they should rip you a new one.

Had 43 play tonight and I have a squad of 27 going to Alex hills tomorrow, a number of guys unavailable aswell around 12-15 off the top of my head without looking at my list.

Big turn around and credit to blokes at the club last year that battled through the tough time.
This year different story with us fielding 3 teams and creating a new culture.

As for tomorrow's game well we will only know by tomorrow night

Last edited:

RoostersMan05

Debutant
Mar 9, 2012
Eight Mile Plains
AFL Club
Collingwood

Went down by 4 points after resting some quality guys in the last.
Sit back down muppet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back