QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it laughable (if it wasn't so serious) that a certain club who lost their game on the weekend would lodge an official complaint against a 500+ game umpire with AFLQ resulting in an official investigation for Alleged bias against them. This was due to alleged comments made on Sunday while said umpire was goal umpiring junior finals. To cast a shadow over this Umpire’s integrity is pretty p!ss poor in my opinion

In the end the umpire in question was found to have no case to answer so I hope the person who allegedly heard this and reported this is happy with themselves

Can - Worms - Open....... ;)

I find it laughable (if it wasn't so serious) that a certain club who lost their game on the weekend would lodge an official complaint against a 500+ game umpire with AFLQ resulting in an official investigation for Alleged bias against them. This was due to alleged comments made on Sunday while said umpire was goal umpiring junior finals. To cast a shadow over this Umpire’s integrity is pretty p!ss poor in my opinion

In the end the umpire in question was found to have no case to answer so I hope the person who allegedly heard this and reported this is happy with themselves

Hope it wasn't same umpire drinking with Kedron players in their rooms after the game on Saturday Moro?

Please tell me it wasn't Beenleigh.

Well if it was about Leroy I can tell you the way the park ridge lads spoke to the umpires didn't do them any favors.
Keep abusing them and I'm sure it will change.

Yeah by the biggest wank club in QLD. Won't mention any names there either.... ;)

Id hope your not referring to any official. I wouldn't have thought we would have put in a complaint, I could be wrong but surly not . I know we have a pretty good relationship with the umpires and understand that without them well that's simple we have no game,

So personally I wouldn't be starting to throw rubbish in there direction moro hasn't ever once bagged me out for my below average kicking so surly we are not about to sit here and hang s**t on the guys that give us a game .

How about the real conversation here .

Suns v kedron . That will be a cracking game my tips .

Suns by 1 point .
In the maggos
Tigers by 23

Pirates in both grades 27 in the seniors
and 9 in the 2s

The signwritting is nice, but it does look like the wheels are starting to come off the Pirates bus at the wrong time of the year. Tipping a straight sets exit this weekend in both grades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks qafl fan, I'm glad it's not Beenleigh because I know how hard they've worked at changing their image from 5 years ago when slagging off umpires was rife. Having said that, I think it's pretty piss poor from you Moro to have a crack at " a team that lost last week " . Your comments leave it open to conjecture as to who you're talking about and that is unfair to the teams who you aren't referring to. Why not grow a pair and just name them ! I realise that some people on here know who you're referring to, but there's others on here who wouldn't. Reverse the roles and I reckon you'd be wondering which umpire was being referred to.

Well well well, very interesting.
Thanks qafl fan, I'm glad it's not Beenleigh because I know how hard they've worked at changing their image from 5 years ago when slagging off umpires was rife. Having said that, I think it's pretty piss poor from you Moro to have a crack at " a team that lost last week " . Your comments leave it open to conjecture as to who you're talking about and that is unfair to the teams who you aren't referring to. Why not grow a pair and just name them ! I realise that some people on here know who you're referring to, but there's others on here who wouldn't. Reverse the roles and I reckon you'd be wondering which umpire was being referred to.
Moro said it himself, no case to answer for. Seems like the other party in the saga went below the belt in thier rebuttle #innuendo

I'm tipping the Pirates to bounce back against the Swans.
Suns to draw with Kedron yet win in extra time.
Reserve grade Pirates to get up over Kedron and the Tigers to smash the beejesus out of the Suns

You would know dont all complaints have to go through the president .
Leroy and the other umpires had no impact on that game.

Just to set everyone straight, not that I should have to but I will.

Firstly I agree that Leroy and the boys in the seniors did a good job and I was one of the first to shake their hands after the game. We simply were no match for Kedron on the day, plain and simple.

Even the umpires in the twos was probably the best we have had all year in any grade. Although they did make a huge blunder at the end of the ressies and yes on the day we were filthy, we wore it on the chin. To say we put in a complaint against any umpire or umpires is the furthest thing from the truth.

If QAFL checked his facts instead of coming out guns blazing he would know that the complaint was raised within AFLQ ranks plain and simple. Yes we were contacted for our version of events in regards to the finish and we told it how it was. Plain and simple.

I certainly give the umpires stick every game but one thing we have never done as a club is made any complaints against umpires.

Instead of giving up our club QAFL maybe check your facts before you start making crap up about our club.

I know several people use the QAFL handle and I know who has made the post. So instead of hiding behind your keyboard either come and see me at the footy and retract your crap or I will name you.

We all have contacts.

Just to set everyone straight, not that I should have to but I will.

Firstly I agree that Leroy and the boys in the seniors did a good job and I was one of the first to shake their hands after the game. We simply were no match for Kedron on the day, plain and simple.

Even the umpires in the twos was probably the best we have had all year in any grade. Although they did make a huge blunder at the end of the ressies and yes on the day we were filthy, we wore it on the chin. To say we put in a complaint against any umpire or umpires is the furthest thing from the truth.

If QAFL checked his facts instead of coming out guns blazing he would know that the complaint was raised within AFLQ ranks plain and simple. Yes we were contacted for our version of events in regards to the finish and we told it how it was. Plain and simple.

I certainly give the umpires stick every game but one thing we have never done as a club is made any complaints against umpires.

Instead of giving up our club QAFL maybe check your facts before you start making crap up about our club.

I know several people use the QAFL handle and I know who has made the post. So instead of hiding behind your keyboard either come and see me at the footy and retract your crap or I will name you.

We all have contacts.
Surely you and your club are bigger than crap posted on the Internet......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back