QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it laughable (if it wasn't so serious) that a certain club who lost their game on the weekend would lodge an official complaint against a 500+ game umpire with AFLQ resulting in an official investigation for Alleged bias against them. This was due to alleged comments made on Sunday while said umpire was goal umpiring junior finals. To cast a shadow over this Umpire’s integrity is pretty p!ss poor in my opinion

In the end the umpire in question was found to have no case to answer so I hope the person who allegedly heard this and reported this is happy with themselves

Morro, again i think you know me well enough if I have a problem I would tackle it head on. Again to label our club making the complaint is off the track also.

I do know about the incident and was asked to investigate by League as the complaint was from an independent person and had to find out if they were from our club.

As far as I was lead to believe it wasn't The umpire you were referring to hence I presume why the matter was closed.

So again we cop everyone having a whack at our club.

So it will be interesting to see how the boys in green go on Saturday Morro?

See how the free kick count ends up?

Here's and idea, why don't we talk about Pine Rivers who came second last in 2015 making the 5 and winning their first final this year, sensational effort, the Pirates finishing 3rd in seniors and second in reserve grade making their first ever finals series, great work by all at the club, Kedron doing amazing things and rebuilding their club over last two years and maintaining their strong winning culture with a super strong seasons in both grades and the Surfers/ Logan/ Woodridge Suns going alright. Seem to me all have strong positives in their actions in 2016.
They should be talked about, not spiteful dribble IMO. Just fu#£ing saying

Here's and idea, why don't we talk about Pine Rivers who came second last in 2015 making the 5 and winning their first final this year, sensational effort, the Pirates finishing 3rd in seniors and second in reserve grade making their first ever finals series, great work by all at the club, Kedron doing amazing things and rebuilding their club over last two years and maintaining their strong winning culture with a super strong seasons in both grades and the Surfers/ Logan/ Woodridge Suns going alright. Seem to me all have strong positives in their actions in 2016.

Agree Karma, had my say and that's it for me.

Agree on all your comments and would even add the Buffs into the equation. Think Tommy has done a great job in getting them playing the footy they have at pointy end of season.

But kudos to the Suns going undefeated all year, 100+ goal kicker. Surely coach of the year!

I'm with you there are a few clubs who have picked themselves up of the mat and have excelled.
Bloody hard not to be impressed with the sun's. An undefeated home and away.
Should be a cracker of a game between suns and kedron. The sun's have definitely got bragging rights over them.
Who will be able to stop the gun forwards from each side. Two bloke's with over 200 goals in the regular season.
Could be the key to success if you can shut one down.
I still think irrelevant of tomorrow's result you are looking at a preview of the GF.

Apparently GF and Preliminary Final venue still undecided for our competition.

Yeronga not looking likely now? Anyone got insight as to where?

How good is big footy. Even the umpires can get on and throw a one two combo although I'd imagine old Moro's superiors would not be happy with this.

Suns v kedron should be an absolute cracker. Kedron have peaked at the right time.
Pirates seniors should win but finals footy can be unpredictable.
Pirates v kedron in the ressies should be a good game also with us serious underdogs
Suns v tigers - flip of a coin but will stick with the favorite.

Love always Big Footy Hero

The signwritting is nice, but it does look like the wheels are starting to come off the Pirates bus at the wrong time of the year. Tipping a straight sets exit this weekend in both grades.

How's the straight set exit going for those pirates? The fat lady is singing at park ridge high.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not hiding just got home. Didn't see the ressies but looked like a close one. Mad Monday for most of those lads.
The ones really got off too a poor start. Having said that the sun's came out and played bloody good footy.
The second half was much better and got back within two kicks but poor kicking and too many 50s was the nail in the coffin.
Sun's deserved thier win and with a week of will be very hard to topple.
The goat track home is called the m1 you might want to upgrade your map.

How good is big footy. Even the umpires can get on and throw a one two combo although I'd imagine old Moro's superiors would not be happy with this.

Suns v kedron should be an absolute cracker. Kedron have peaked at the right time.
Pirates seniors should win but finals footy can be unpredictable.
Pirates v kedron in the ressies should be a good game also with us serious underdogs
Suns v tigers - flip of a coin but will stick with the favorite.

Love always Big Footy Hero

Few cracking games of footy at Pirates HQ today.

Hats off to Kedron twos for probably one of the best games of twos footy all year.

To Pine Rivers in the ones they threw everything at us today and deserved well and truly to playing at this end of the year.

To our boys well done but lots of work ahead to even think of attending big dance.

Well done to plugger and the boys at Suns definitely the bench mark and by the looks start engraving the cup.

And Moro the boys in green were good today . Even had a drink with my pony tail friend.

I can't remember who it was 2 weeks ago that had a go at me but it's fair to say the team they put out in the kedron 2's today was very different to the team that spanked us 2 weeks ago.

One of the best ressies games I've been involved in. 2 sides very evenly matched with one team just a but luckier than the other.

I can't remember who it was 2 weeks ago that had a go at me but it's fair to say the team they put out in the kedron 2's today was very different to the team that spanked us 2 weeks ago.

One of the best ressies games I've been involved in. 2 sides very evenly matched with one team just a but luckier than the other.

Luck = rub of the green this week?

Annnnd Suns win by 24

What an effort by Bond to reach a preliminary final with possibility of going all the way. Would be enormous if they went all the way. Boys at Springwood will be nervous as they are one side they didn't want to meet in finals with their maniac running!

Also well done to Longy and the boys at Zillmere on winning QAFA B Flag.

What an effort by Bond to reach a preliminary final with possibility of going all the way. Would be enormous if they went all the way. Boys at Springwood will be nervous as they are one side they didn't want to meet in finals with their maniac running!

Also well done to Longy and the boys at Zillmere on winning QAFA B Flag.
I reckon we could all learn a thing or 2 from bond footy club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back