QAFA (B) Central-2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't any malice in what tiger said. I'd imagine he's close to the mark. Ferny have just started remember, not going to be fantastic straight away, even if they've been training since July.

Were Mayne in the comp last season? Whew are they playing out of?

Wasn't any malice in what tiger said. I'd imagine he's close to the mark. Ferny have just started remember, not going to be fantastic straight away, even if they've been training since July.

Were Mayne in the comp last season? Whew are they playing out of?
Not sure about maybe, not at Albion I know that much. Does anyone know the team list for 2015.

Yeah watched them train and they didn't have thirty. Long way to go from what I saw. Couple of ok players, but majority have no skills. Bottom of league unless they can recruit.
I work with a guy who is playing at ferny grove next year apparently there are 8 blokes moving up to brisbane next year because of work all have played in the vfl guns apparently

Calling it as I see it champ. Couple of ball getters and a good left footer. If it is Matty Hayes from Aspley days; will be okay if he is fit. Talls looked promising. Apart from that mate I'm a realist, long long way to go! Yeah will see you at some stage in the year, don't say I didn't tell you so!
ye nice one champ but your no realist!!! won't be a long way to go for ferny grove.

I work with a guy who is playing at ferny grove next year apparently there are 8 blokes moving up to brisbane next year because of work all have played in the vfl guns apparently
Sounds like army blokes; believe me more hassle than they are worth; actions always speak louder than words. always overrated and never string consistent games together. Seen clubs learn that the hard way.

ye nice one champ but your no realist!!! won't be a long way to go for ferny grove.
I know Mayne will be strong. They have kept nearly all their list from 2014 and have had enough numbers over the last couple of years to field a thirds side. The addition of the Laings to the coaching and playing roster will make them a real force to be reckoned with.

I know Mayne will be strong. They have kept nearly all their list from 2014 and have had enough numbers over the last couple of years to field a thirds side. The addition of the Laings to the coaching and playing roster will make them a real force to be reckoned with.
I think the guys from down south played in the western suburbs from what I hear so should be pretty hard. I lived down in hoppers crossing for a while and played for Brooklyn. Those western suburbs are 0 retry tough leagues.

Sounds like army blokes; believe me more hassle than they are worth; actions always speak louder than words. always overrated and never string consistent games together. Seen clubs learn that the hard way.
Just have to wa
I think you will be surprised

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mayne just aren't the same in my opinion. Playing out of Everton? Just call yourselves Everton. Should have lost the right to call yourselves Mayne when you sold your ground. Just like selling your soul.

Just like zillmere eagles. I've lost count how many times they sold their Club house to the RSL - only to find out last week that they have received a grant from the government for renovations. well deserved boys. Maybe you can sell the clubhouse for an extra hundred thousand next time.

Mayne just aren't the same in my opinion. Playing out of Everton? Just call yourselves Everton. Should have lost the right to call yourselves Mayne when you sold your ground. Just like selling your soul.
True; but love the team, wouldn't play for anyone else. Two premierships last year, let's make it three!

Just like zillmere eagles. I've lost count how many times they sold their Club house to the RSL - only to find out last week that they have received a grant from the government for renovations. well deserved boys. Maybe you can sell the clubhouse for an extra hundred thousand next time.
Mate every club goes through the hard times; both clubs have tasted success but financially all clubs struggle for money in Qld. Maybe not Southport.

Mate every club goes through the hard times; both clubs have tasted success but financially all clubs struggle for money in Qld. Maybe not Southport.
Just saying other clubs probably deserve it more. If clubs show a track record for consistently managing finances poorly then why should they be rewarded? It's mindblowing that Zillmere got a grant.

Laings was he playing ressies at mayne?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back