QAFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely Labrador will be too strong for Mt Gravatt ??
I hear Labrador are predicted to win the whole season. But I guess for preseason cup depends on whether they play their best team or still trialling some seconds etc.

Will be watching the scores on my App with interest

with a few exceptions they will be at full strength pretty much. However based on MG results should be a competitive game for a while anyway.
Looked like being blown away in third quarter but a good come back from Mt Gravatt.. Now onto the real season!

Is the points system in place this year? Surely Labrador would be pushing it? If not they would be paying players far beyond any other club.

Anyway good to have the season start this weekend.

Tips...
Morningside by 35
Magpies by 17
Palmy by 42
Surfers by 10
Labrador by 30

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Evening all

From a remote location in going with
Morningside
Magpies
PBC
Surfers
And labrador (will win again, by a lot)

Be a fair
Y interesting year won't it? Aside from uni who may be weak there won't be too many poor sides I would imagine. How are surfers stacking up?

I'm going to go a ladder

Labrador
Magpies
Mt. Gravatt
Morning side
Grange
PBC
Broadbeach
Sandgate
Surfers
UQ

Wouldn't surprise to see Sandgate a bit higher either.

We will wait and see
Might have to eat humble pie Damo after yesterdays result (Time will tell) Contacted a mate from Grange to get his thoughts on the game - he was thrilled with the high pressure win but he quickly changed subject to - in his words - he was disgusted with the gutless Labrador thug in the Ressies who belted a young Grange player from behind, breaking his jaw.
Wonder if anyone else can elaborate?

Might have to eat humble pie Damo after yesterdays result (Time will tell) Contacted a mate from Grange to get his thoughts on the game - he was thrilled with the high pressure win but he quickly changed subject to - in his words - he was disgusted with the gutless Labrador thug in the Ressies who belted a young Grange player from behind, breaking his jaw.
Wonder if anyone else can elaborate?

Makes me sick hearing things like that. Throw the book at him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back