Qafl 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t be easy for Sandgate to get a coach. They obviously don’t have much cash on offer and it’s a really hard gig

Yeah but also could be be a good gig for someone wanting to cut the teeth in the coaching environment and won’t be demanding huge cash due to their lack of Senior experience, one plus would be there wouldn’t be huge expectations on the coaches performances aslong as some KPI’s were met and the club was going slightly forward more than backawards.

Yeah but also could be be a good gig for someone wanting to cut the teeth in the coaching environment and won’t be demanding huge cash due to their lack of Senior experience, one plus would be there wouldn’t be huge expectations on the coaches performances aslong as some KPI’s were met and the club was going slightly forward more than backawards.
Are the hawks even going to be in QAFL next year ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well yes they are at this moment ,,, The AFLQ can see there is not much promise in Sandgate being able to compete at this level and I predict Sandgate will drop down a level in 2021 and Noosa will come in .

I disagree, gotta stay the course. Theiy have a very very good junior base.

Can't be that hard to appropriately reource their senior side and hold onto these promising juniors. Aspley being allowed to haver a QFA Div 1 side and use it to poach juniors and call it a pathway means both Grange and Sandgate are being robbed of promising juniors following the appropriate path to NEAFL via the QAFL.

Brent Maloney at Grange.
Sandgate still coach less
Magpies have appointed coach apparently but not sure who

yes, I see something announced today for the Magpies. Interesting call, from what I can see the bloke hasn't coached at all for 7 years!

Ablett,,, yes I forgot about that ... word is Southport and Aspley will complete in the newly formed AFL reserves comp in 2021,,, but Redlands are not keen to do so ,,,, how correct this info is remains to be seen

Why would they be in an AFL Reserves comp? Wouldn't such a comp be limited to reserves teams from AFL clubs?

Why would they be in an AFL Reserves comp? Wouldn't such a comp be limited to reserves teams from AFL clubs?

I believe it will not be a structure like the old time afl .... is quite detailed in variances for geographic reasons .... dont know enough to elaborate at this moment

Anthony McDonald. Excellent candidate, we spoke to 15 blokes of varied experience and narrowed it to 3-4 pretty easily and he was the best of those. The leading 3-4 were the best by a large margin.

Previous ability as a player makes up about 5% of the criteria.

So he was a better candidate than Adrian Fletcher & Tom Williams? - would love to know the 12 other candidates!

must be paying good coin to have 15 of them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back