QAFL 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Would suggest
Dezario has nothing to do with Labrador he obviously saw a keyboard warrior and called you out.

What’s the issue down at Lab these days champ?

You can dislike the club all you like but you don’t have much credit if you don’t rate Clarke and Hicks.
Them as well as Goldsmiths’ absense over the past few seasons has been a big blow to Lab.

I think you’ll find Lab player a combination of colts and reserves players with a couple of senior players playing against the suns academy.
Would suggest that Jase Torney & co might be a bit disappointed in Labrador if they rolled that group out then BD32. The academies generally want a competitive game

dont think any 1 will wanna play labs in praccy games any more... mite as well play against 22 wiches hats and youll’ get A more competetive game...

Would suggest

Would suggest that Jase Torney & co might be a bit disappointed in Labrador if they rolled that group out then BD32. The academies generally want a competitive game

I’m not involved but was told but someone who is that Lab played all of the fringe academy players that weren’t selected and some others they didn’t know much about etc.
Not sure that pleasing Torney was on the top of their list of priorities 😂

labs should start organizing Prac. Games againts u12s... mite have a chance of winning those...

labs should start organizing Prac. Games againts u12s... mite have a chance of winning those...

You are either:
A) someone from another club trying to rubbish Labrador
B) disgruntled player who couldn't get a game
C) the parent of a player from point B

With all your wisdom how would you fix the Labrador Football club?

the salty tiger army is out in full force tonite... cant handel the truth...
cant fix whats’ unfixable... already hired 2 many yes men and turnt it into a boys club...

the salty tiger army is out in full force tonite... cant handel the truth...
cant fix whats’ unfixable... already hired 2 many yes men and turnt it into a boys club...

Hate to burst your bubble but there is no saltiness because nobody takes you seriously.
Go back to your QFA Div2 Coomera Magpies bashing posts and stop pretending to be from Broadbeach.
You couldn’t get anywhere near a game at Labrador, there’s no chance you’re at Broady.....
This is my last waste of time on anything you post.

I’m not involved but was told but someone who is that Lab played all of the fringe academy players that weren’t selected and some others they didn’t know much about etc.
Not sure that pleasing Torney was on the top of their list of priorities 😂

Yeah true but a 100 point game doesn't do anything for either group - not a lot of point in playing it you would think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wanna know what isnt’ improving...? your labs Tigers as they got schooled by children... labs practising there social distansing from finals football...

any team’s sent out training seshions players can do themselves to stay fit... ? i predict labs hasnt...

if You think a 30 day quarentine is bad, just remember labs seniors hasnt played finals foot ball since 2017...

This board has mostly had respectful dialogue over the years we support different clubs and go our hardest to win but on the whole we keep it civil.

Please back 2 back pull you head in. I’m no Labradorsupporter but respect them as an opponent. You should too and really who cares if they played an inexperienced team in a practice match......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back