QAFL 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t think anyone is begrudging how hard Grange have worked off field and just haven’t seen results on field yet.

It’s more about working with other clubs and getting some respectability for your club within the footy world.

That won’t happen with decisions like this. And for Judge to defend it, shows that Grange don’t get it if he is involved with decision making at club.
Just checked who had the better of home ground advantages in last year's Colts final series. Broadbeach and Palmbeach both had home games. Broadbeach travelled once to Morningside. Palmbeach only to Carrara for GF. I know the club's earnt their advantage. Grange had the worst of the travel. I agree with Judge in this case. PBC and Broady should play off in the seniors GF. Enjoy that one.

Don’t think anyone is begrudging how hard Grange have worked off field and just haven’t seen results on field yet.

It’s more about working with other clubs and getting some respectability for your club within the footy world.

That won’t happen with decisions like this. And for Judge to defend it, shows that Grange don’t get it if he is involved with decision making at club.

Here’s a tip, this forum is not the “footy world” or even the real world, so any lack of respect, admiration or agreement on here is of absolutely no concern to me personally or for Grange.

Here’s a tip, this forum is not the “footy world” or even the real world, so any lack of respect, admiration or agreement on here is of absolutely no concern to me personally or for Grange.
No probs Wilston Grange standing for an advantage they get from what the rules are now.. Most with any advantage will take it. My view is, as I stated a week ago, is that it needs to be taken out of the hands of any club, team or coach. The senior team gets home ground via position on ladder. The ressies and Colts get their positional advantage but it should be left to an independent view to decide the venue based on common sense and best accommodation of footy itself.

No probs Wilston Grange standing for an advantage they get from what the rules are now.. Most with any advantage will take it. My view is, as I stated a week ago, is that it needs to be taken out of the hands of any club, team or coach. The senior team gets home ground via position on ladder. The ressies and Colts get their positional advantage but it should be left to an independent view to decide the venue based on common sense and best accommodation of footy itself.

Well said Lagging but they copped their right whack anyway😂

Go panthers
I am interested in your thoughts Dezario on where Palmy fell down yesterday. BTW did Payne play? Is Morningside as good as the two relatively comfortable wins have looked on paper (I've seen neither game) in a few weeks over them?

We were outplayed early giving Morningside a 5 goal to 1 head start as they kicked with the wind. Never really in the contest until junk time. For the first times in a few years injuries didn’t help us at the business end of the year but that’s footy.

We will be back but definitely end of an era with the retirements of Derrick, Emblem and likely Burge.

Good luck to all clubs participating next weekend. Hopefully our colts can win a flag after going down in the last 2 gfs

I'd be happy to see either Gold Coast team win for obvious reasons but Broady are the only GC team to have not claimed a QAFL premiership in the last four years so I'm pulling slightly more for the Cats. That and I'd like to see Alex Davies pick up a premiership medal before we draft him.

Still no Davies on weekend in Seniors or Ressies. Not sure how he is travelling to get back for a game in either Seniors or Ressies GF’s?

Not sure the Suns are that keen on him playing... Is a great lad, has been training with and running water for Cats seniors for weeks.

That’s surprising as he hasn’t played much footy in last 2 years.

Not sure he is advanced as Budarick was at same time last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s a damn good player. No doubt benefited from a shortened season as a few of the older blokes did but he holds the mantle as the best player in Qld footy in last 15 years quite comfortably I’d think.

He’s a damn good player. No doubt benefited from a shortened season as a few of the older blokes did but he holds the mantle as the best player in Qld footy in last 15 years quite comfortably I’d think.
Yep. Hard to argue with that SMY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back