QAFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a really narrow vision of coaching expertise " an ex AFL player who can bring players".... (does that mean spend $$?) Plenty of clubs are now at rock bottom bc of this exact philosophy. Not saying COB will cause this to happen bc he has shown he can do okay as a coach but not sure the bloke previous was showing negligence either.
Knowing COB he has his supporters and his knockers but he builds strong relationships with players and players like to play under him
and he is popular and has lots of contacts around the Footy world and recruiting is also a strong point
The previous coach was lacking in a few Key areas and I have nothing against him ....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone heading up Bruce Highway to Sunny Coast it’s at a standstill. Police Officer has been killed near weigh bridge so traffic being diverted off highway. Banked back 2 klms already apparently.

Fantastic result for Sherwood! A genuine win for them or one of those things where Cats’ three best players are away with the fam for the school holidays? 😄

Really? Sounds like excuses coming out of Broady if you blaming school holidays? Most clubs short on personal this time of year.

Great win for Sherwood and really opens up 2-8 positions now. Enticing run home to finals.

Really? Sounds like excuses coming out of Broady if you blaming school holidays? Most clubs short on personal this time of year.

Great win for Sherwood and really opens up 2-8 positions now. Enticing run home to finals.

Mate, I’m not blaming anyone or anything. I live near Sherwood and just an interested observer. Didn’t see the game and just making a bit of a junior footy joke. Genuine big upsets aren’t that common in QAFL. Why did Sherwood win?

Footy tipping ;
SMY top of the card again this week thus moves into 2nd spot ,, well done .
1; DANSKE; 44
2; SMY; 43
3; PREMIER; 42
4; STUYD; 42
5; CLUELESS, DEZARIO, GOALKICKER; 40
6; TIME TO RETIRE ; 39
7; JUDGE; 37
8; RUFFLES , MAGPIE BOY ; 36
9; NOOSA BOY; 35

Mate, I’m not blaming anyone or anything. I live near Sherwood and just an interested observer. Didn’t see the game and just making a bit of a junior footy joke. Genuine big upsets aren’t that common in QAFL. Why did Sherwood win?
Broady looked like they turned up for a training run while Sherwood turned up ready to play and smelt blood. Gee Sherwood have improved over the past two months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back