QAFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing a lot of VFL boys back to club land this week to try and get some footy into players. Not sure if many top liners being released but heap of mid range boys going back to Gold Coast Clubs.

Thinking Broadbeach will be very strong this weekend?
Boston and Nutting are back to Broadbeach.

Hearing a lot of VFL boys back to club land this week to try and get some footy into players. Not sure if many top liners being released but heap of mid range boys going back to Gold Coast Clubs.

Thinking Broadbeach will be very strong this weekend?

Only allowed to play 3 x VFL players in the seniors on a weekend when VFL not playing

so some strong 2's sides if those rules are followed!

Noosa played like absolute grubs and didn't deserve to win. Thought must have hurt to see a couple of their own juniors being in the best few for the oppositions. Assume the weather was absooutely horrendous (TV never shows how bad) because the standard of footy was horrendous, and lets hope for both teams sake it was the weather, otherwise it will be a long year for both of them.

All this talk of Colts and youth is just a diversion for why a side is no good. Don't think you get 6 points for a win if you have a bunch of teenagers playing do you? Just had a look at the teamsheets, don't see any 16 or 17 year olds on there for either team anyway.
Weather was pretty poor Miller howling wind and sideways rain for much of day other than second half.When talking about standard I really hope you yourself dominated as a player at qafl level otherwise not sure you are in a position to comment.As a club we were poor and are feeling for the performance and ofcourse the loss.As mentioned earlier we did not deserve to win but the season is a marathon and the funny bloke in the super man suit is still leading at this point.And the day itself from a club point of view was a resounding success Understand it is an opinionated forum which I love but comments on standard always bemuse me unless you are a Matty Payne,Owen Blackwell,Barry Clarke etc If you are fair enough!

never heard of that rule. Pretty sure it’s 4 main list players (over 22) allowed plus some under 22 development players.
Pretty sure its 4 VFL listed players and unlimited VFL development list. Though the 'development' list is a rort when it's got ex AFL listed players on it.

Not sure how Round 1 is treated, but there are additional limits if there is a VFL bye.

Will be using 1 or 2 development listed players only I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back