QAFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of a miserable campaigner aren’t you

Nah disagree Box - QAFL comp isn't a mickey mouse comp like the NEAFL/VFL comp where no one really cares about the premiers etc and is a development comp. I think Miller has a point. Not sure what the solution is and yes, makes a big difference when it is ex-juniors coming back but the less this comp is compromised the better. Lets use an analogy with Div 2 that i think you are involved with - maroochy and Noosa have a bye and Hinterland are allowed to pick the better players from this group to have a hit out vs Kedron for instance. How would that go down? I thought you were at Kedron but I'm sure you understand what i mean. The less the better imo. When players are legitimately omitted or miss out then okay, thats what the rule is for, but not to just play blokes to get miles in legs. Gee Boston would have wanted to lose 7kg on last years condition! Grange might have been happy if he rocked up in 2021 state.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

De Zario,
is Jack Anthony going to play with PBC ?
Also I see the boys that are travelling to play for Wang Rovers have not exactly turned the world on fire , Thynne in this weekend and Cornish named in the ressies...long way to travel to play ressies . And Grayson , well hasnt played a game ,
Do you think they may well return to PBC before clearances close ?

How’s that any different to playing blokes on permit though?
It’s not a lot different except permits are used for when teams are short as a rule and generally in 2s footy. Also du3 to these new rules around pts for NEAFL blokes they come back as 1pointers whereas a permit guy will play at whatever pts determined.

De Zario,
Also I see the boys that are travelling to play for Wang Rovers have not exactly turned the world on fire , Thynne in this weekend and Cornish named in the ressies...long way to travel to play ressies . And Grayson , well hasnt played a game ,
ovens and murray has a cap of 38 points so they can't play there best side when everyone is available, most there points are used by their co-coach, sam murray (collingwood) and matt jones (melb) and a chb from sydney, I imagine thats why brisbane boys struggling to get a game

De Zario,

JA is def playing i believe he has a minor injury. He is very fit from all reports but the will need him playing for majority of games after such a large turnover of experienced players.

I don’t think we will see Tyler and Tom back until next year. They will be in the 1s all year Cornish started late which is why he is playing 2s. Both are very close to Cressa. No idea about Grayson though sorry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back