QAFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Sherwood looked the better side from start to finish today. Cats just couldn’t get anything going. Tbh I think the first few rounds flattered us a bit.
Well done to Sherwood they played good footy today and on what they showed today they’ll certainly win more than they’ll lose. Improvement over the past few weeks has been significant

Mate, I’m not blaming anyone or anything. I live near Sherwood and just an interested observer. Didn’t see the game and just making a bit of a junior footy joke. Genuine big upsets aren’t that common in QAFL. Why did Sherwood win?
Well, we've won 6 of our last 7 including wins over Broady, Labrador and Morningside.

Can we just 'win' without any reason?

Really? Sounds like excuses coming out of Broady if you blaming school holidays? Most clubs short on personal this time of year.

Great win for Sherwood and really opens up 2-8 positions now. Enticing run home to finals.
I thought he was taking the urine?

Well, we've won 6 of our last 7 including wins over Broady, Labrador and Morningside.

Can we just 'win' without any reason?

here’s a reason. U have a very good coach who I’m sure didn’t lose the plot when things weren’t going so well early in the season and instead found solutions and enacted them. Possibly personnel improved too but all the same major turn around.
Great stuff.

Gee I hope not for the integrity of the comps. I know we are in strange times but if this little output this morning doesn't get off the leash then we should be ok.
The QAFLW GF is on this sunday - be incredibly disappointing if that got put off.

Gee I hope not for the integrity of the comps. I know we are in strange times but if this little output this morning doesn't get off the leash then we should be ok.
The QAFLW GF is on this sunday - be incredibly disappointing if that got put off.

Yes is would be a great shame not to witness such a spectacle.

Looks like Morningside have a good one in Aspley junior Mitch Howson. Has being going well in the ressies and now has played the last two senior games kicking two goals in each game.

I understood outdoor gatherings restricted to 30? could be wrong

In any case AP apparently dropped a hint about lockdown this morning, if a brief skim of headlines is anything to go by

I understood outdoor gatherings restricted to 30? could be wrong

In any case AP apparently dropped a hint about lockdown this morning, if a brief skim of headlines is anything to go by

Looking likely. Suns and Lions are heading to Melbourne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Confirmed as 3 day lockdown until 6pm Friday. What does everyone think about playing without training? At least its a level playing field?
You are assuming that a lot of blokes train... :) I think it won't matter a bit and if a game can be played under the protocols that come into place Friday evening why not?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back