QAFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

So the more kids you have the more you should get paid?
What a load of BS
with this level of reading comprehension it's a little more understandable how you've bought the 600 odd australian vaccine deaths or whatever nonsense number you came up with

I’m reading all the posts and I can’t work out what this page is about ?

academy ? Covid ? Putting clubs down for doing there best ? Being an arm chair expert ? Helicopter parenting ? Clubs bagging ex players ? Bagging players for trying to maximise their income, AFLQ doing the wrong thing?

Here’s an idea let’s talk clubs in a positive way and their new recruits and coaches, not rumours but legit signings and how they will go this season . Stop Bagging people and start talking

Noosa ?
Maroochydore ?
Aspley ?
Wilston Gramge ?
Morningside?
Redand Bay- Victoria point ?
Mt Gravatt?
Sherwood?
Labrador ?
Surfers Paradise?
BroadBeach ?
Palm Beach ?

i have noticed a lot of signings at clubs on social media butmost of the players look like they are existing players signing again . I also find it interesting that there’s some clubs that are very quiet on social media (perhaps quietly working away behind he seens singing some big names)

Here’s an idea let’s talk clubs in a positive way and their new recruits and coaches, not rumours but legit signings and how they will go this season . Stop Bagging people and start talking

Noosa ?
Maroochydore ?
Aspley ?
Wilston Gramge ?
Morningside?
Redand Bay- Victoria point ?
Mt Gravatt?
Sherwood?
Labrador ?
Surfers Paradise?
BroadBeach ?
Palm Beach ?

i have noticed a lot of signings at clubs on social media butmost of the players look like they are existing players signing again . I also find it interesting that there’s some clubs that are very quiet on social media (perhaps quietly working away behind he seens singing some big names)
You can't possabily the old qaflfan. As this is the biggest 180 if you are.

Why would it be a 180 ? I think it would be refreshing to see some footy chat
The old qafl fan took some solid shots at times. Very entertaining and started a few conversations.
As to footy talk it's December and there's bugger all happening.
But some early tips. Aspley and Southport to go all the way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m reading all the posts and I can’t work out what this page is about ?

academy ? Covid ? Putting clubs down for doing there best ? Being an arm chair expert ? Helicopter parenting ? Clubs bagging ex players ? Bagging players for trying to maximise their income, AFLQ doing the wrong thing?

Someone’s had a bad day at church?

Yep my gut tells me they have the measure of the vfl sides. If the season actually goes the distance that's even better for them.
They might have their measure throughout the season but come finals the afl aligned clubs get to pick stronger sides but nice call, atm could cut the qafl favourites between broady, lab, rvp and aspley, also roos in there. going to be a very nice even comp hopefully noosa can pick up a few and close that gap. I'll back in lab for premiers 2022 vs Redlands

The old qafl fan took some solid shots at times. Very entertaining and started a few conversations.
As to footy talk it's December and there's bugger all happening.
But some early tips. Aspley and Southport to go all the way.

hahaha I make measured educated comments about facts not guesses..

thinsg like unfairness in points allocations and clubs known for taking short cuts with contracts and salary caps .
This year will be interesting with Aspley and there points allocation but the comp will be far stronger this season and I will be a very interested spectator.

They might have their measure throughout the season but come finals the afl aligned clubs get to pick stronger sides but nice call, atm could cut the qafl favourites between broady, lab, rvp and aspley, also roos in there. going to be a very nice even comp hopefully noosa can pick up a few and close that gap. I'll back in lab for premiers 2022 vs Redlands
I think the qafl will be much better for having a couple more clubs in.
A strong comp is good for all clubs no matter what division your in.
Yes hoping grange and noosa lift a little and close the gap.

Last edited:
Heard today from a reliable source that Labrador have signed Lachie Henderson from Geelong and Zac Smith from the Suns, on top of Andrew Boston a couple of weeks ago.

Leaving salary cap issues to one side that's 17 points there between only 3 players, so surely there will be opportunities there for some of the graduates from their Colts premiership team.

Also heard that Payne is returning to Aspley, which came as no surprise to Grange.

Heard today from a reliable source that Labrador have signed Lachie Henderson from Geelong and Zac Smith from the Suns, on top of Andrew Boston a couple of weeks ago.

Leaving salary cap issues to one side that's 17 points there between only 3 players, so surely there will be opportunities there for some of the graduates from their Colts premiership team.

Also heard that Payne is returning to Aspley, which came as no surprise to Grange.
Interesting to see how it plays out.

He's got a covid hot box for sale. Only 15k.
It's beyond stupid now.
Beyond stupid is people ignoring what’s really going on, a few vaccinated AFL players will soon drop dead of heart attacks like the soccer players have recently and you’ll believe Media when the report it was Cos their cool vests were too tight ......as the say .......it’s easy to fool a fool than it is to convince a fool he’s being fooled.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back