QAFL 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

With heaps of more rain forecast for tonight , tomorrow and saturday do you think the entire round will be called off ,,,like 3 or 4 games on ovals will make a mess of them

Whinge whinge, Vic & Tazy has dealt with that situation every winter since Footy commenced

I have to ask. If its not safe to drive from Maroochydore to Aspley tomorrow how can it be safe to drive from Noosa to Surfers which is probably double the distance?
Not taking either side, just saying one doesn't correlate to the other. All very subjective

It says on the AFLQ site all grounds closed by respective councils and any maintenance needed post game is at the expense of clubs.
That nearly says we don’t want u to play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to ask. If its not safe to drive from Maroochydore to Aspley tomorrow how can it be safe to drive from Noosa to Surfers which is probably double the distance?
Not taking either side, just saying one doesn't correlate to the other. All very subjective
Exactly…..Aspley should have said ‘Nope it’s on’ and make Maroochydore forfeit

Noosa
Redland
Broady
Grange
Aspley

Maroochy has missed a chance to slow down Aspley and tun it into a dour slog with a chance of winning. Sunny days will always suit Aspley better..

Different clubs different thoughts. So be it.

SMY you amongst friends here mate. Surely Brisbane/Gold Coast more of a risk travelling up the Bruce Highway than coming the other way on a Saturday morning?

Let’s be honest. Maroochydore couldn’t train all week so they felt disadvantaged so they pulled player welfare card with League. They knew League would never argue that card as then the risk becomes their liability.

I had boys working at Yandina all day yesterday and they said it didn’t even rain there all day, and they risked life and limb and drove back to Brisbane 😂

SMY you amongst friends here mate. Surely Brisbane/Gold Coast more of a risk travelling up the Bruce Highway than coming the other way on a Saturday morning?

Let’s be honest. Maroochydore couldn’t train all week so they felt disadvantaged so they pulled player welfare card with League. They knew League would never argue that card as then the risk becomes their liability.

I had boys working at Yandina all day yesterday and they said it didn’t even rain there all day, and they risked life and limb and drove back to Brisbane 😂
Not sure what part of Yandina they worked in but it rained all day on the coast SM. In fact bucketed down.

Yeah I’m not sure if it had anything to do with not training = disadvantage. I would have assumed quite a few bris clubs in same boat.
Anyway what’s done is done, be a slog for some games today for sure and hopefully Grounds do recover

Remove this Banner Ad

Back