QAFL 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok. As entertaining as it would be seeing a fight between dumb and dumber I prefer some footy talk on here.

Thommo, any update you can share on coaching at Sherwood? What is candidate depth like out there?

Noosaboy, You said you had a few in and a few out. What's the latest?

Dezario, any further details on returning players to Palmy

Stuyd/Premier, Where is Broady's retention at? Did a great job last year to retain so many.

SMY, What's the latest at Maroochy?

And I also doubt Beamer is sitting silent at Wilston Grange. Anyone hearing things?

Can anyone talk about Redlands?

Ok. As entertaining as it would be seeing a fight between dumb and dumber I prefer some footy talk on here.

Thommo, any update you can share on coaching at Sherwood? What is candidate depth like out there?

Noosaboy, You said you had a few in and a few out. What's the latest?

Dezario, any further details on returning players to Palmy

Stuyd/Premier, Where is Broady's retention at? Did a great job last year to retain so many.

SMY, What's the latest at Maroochy?

And I also doubt Beamer is sitting silent at Wilston Grange. Anyone hearing things?

Can anyone talk about Redlands?
Can't help you at this stage LB. I do know the club's B&F is next weekend which is miles too late imo.

Now that’s the GF is done and dusted . What’s the update for QAFL club coaches . These are things that I have heard over the last month

Aspley
Daniel Webster staying . Win a flag so of course you stay

BroadBeach
Craig O’brien staying
There was a rumour that Hill was taking over or being groomed for the job ? Not sure about that, pretty sure it was fake news

Labrador
Nick Malceski staying not a lot of news out of Labrador . I would assume they would be disappointed with their end to the season .

Redland
Phil Carse going or staying ? Big changes at club with sports club withdrawing funding and I heard the cricket club were coming back to use the oval and a pitch going in ? That’s not going to be fun for all concerned

Noosa
Chris Rourke staying . Great job all happy at Noosa the interest will be in their recruiting .

Maroochydore
Ben Jones staying probably get back a few players next season so expect them to be even tougher .

Palm Beach
Russel Maloney ? Staying or going ? Financial woes at social club from the road works and club not working at capacity? Not sure how that effects footy

Wilston Grange
Brent Maloney Staying or going? Seems to have issues with not getting bang for buck out of his list . Is he the best man for the job

Surfers Paradise
Brad Moore gone . Told to re apply but maybe it was time for a change. Apparently club is out recruiting hard and maybe found some money from somewhere . Who will get this coaching gig and who’s applied

Morning side
Clint Watts gone . Trouble with Diamond and Watts seemed to be the catalyst. They’ve lost a tonne of players over last 3 seasons hope they get a great fit with their board and coaches . Who will get this coaching gig and who’s applied

Mt Gravatt
Tony Lynn staying . Rumours of financial issues and substandard oval didn’t help with lost income from missing home games

Sherwood
Adrian Fletcher gone . Sherwood have gone through a few coaches in a few years . Just need to find the right balance and they will be back on track . Seemed to go well at the end of the season so unsure why fletchers gone . Who will get this coaching gig and who’s applied

Plenty of moving parts by the looks of things so can anyone from each club comment on info above and if it’s right or wrong and when we expect new coaches to be appointed.
Any updates to the coaching spots ..

Obviously Labrador is vacant now. Apparently Malceski is looking at AFL gigs ? Is there a rift or fallout ? 📣

Sherwood vacant and waiting for announcement 📣

Surfers vacant and waiting announcement 📣

Morningside vacant and waiting announcement 📣

Palm Beach ? Wasn’t vacant but strong rumours they have signed Sean Millane as senior coach ?? Any truths to this ?🤔

Redland, Noosa, Maroochy, Aspley, Wilston, Mt Gravatt, BroadBeach all coaches definitely staying on ? ✅

Any updates to the coaching spots ..

Obviously Labrador is vacant now. Apparently Malceski is looking at AFL gigs ? Is there a rift or fallout ? 📣

Sherwood vacant and waiting for announcement 📣

Surfers vacant and waiting announcement 📣

Morningside vacant and waiting announcement 📣

Palm Beach ? Wasn’t vacant but strong rumours they have signed Sean Millane as senior coach ?? Any truths to this ?🤔

Redland, Noosa, Maroochy, Aspley, Wilston, Mt Gravatt, BroadBeach all coaches definitely staying on ? ✅

Theres a 2023 thread.. repost?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back