QAFL 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Any praccy match results or form lines from the weekend.Watched a bit of the Noosa v Mt Gravatt game on live stream and looked very even.So many different faces at the Tigers.How’d the Roos v Grange game go?

Any praccy match results or form lines from the weekend.Watched a bit of the Noosa v Mt Gravatt game on live stream and looked very even.So many different faces at the Tigers.How’d the Roos v Grange game go?
Roos got up by 4 goals I think - will go okay from what I saw.

Stuyd I’d reckon Noosa will be around the same mark as last year.Have a ton of new faces and will be much taller across the board.Lost 4 of our top 6 in the b and f from 2022 so hopefully they can be replaced.We are very well coached and once again look like a really tight knit group.Got some better depth in the Ressies also!

maroochy will be ok - obviously picked up Wagner plus a ruckman which was desperately required in 2022. Some organic improvement in a few of the younger guys and a pretty good game style that seems to suit the playing group's capabilities. Would be aiming to play finals I would say.

maroochy will be ok - obviously picked up Wagner plus a ruckman which was desperately required in 2022. Some organic improvement in a few of the younger guys and a pretty good game style that seems to suit the playing group's capabilities. Would be aiming to play finals I would say.
THANKS SMY AND NOOSA BOY ...MY QUERY WAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TIPPING COMP ..LOL.. I ASKED BECAUSE I WAS PREPING A LADDER PREDICTION FOR THE YEAR, WHER I HAVE ASPLEY, PALMY, BROADY, AND REDLANDS IN THE TOP 4 , AND AFTER THAT WAS NOT SO SURE WHERE TO PREDICT THE SUNNY COAST SIDES.

THANKS SMY AND NOOSA BOY ...MY QUERY WAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TIPPING COMP ..LOL.. I ASKED BECAUSE I WAS PREPING A LADDER PREDICTION FOR THE YEAR, WHER I HAVE ASPLEY, PALMY, BROADY, AND REDLANDS IN THE TOP 4 , AND AFTER THAT WAS NOT SO SURE WHERE TO PREDICT THE SUNNY COAST SIDES.
Ok - I'm disappointed we provided you with that intel then... :) I'd like to knock you off in that as well.... :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So last week I asked if anyone knew if there was a praccy Wilston Grange might be having. Nobody answered. Then the next week there was mention there was a match.
Do I dare offend the preciousness of the clique, or can I ask again - for this coming weekend - if Wilston-Grange have a senior praccy lined up?

So last week I asked if anyone knew if there was a praccy Wilston Grange might be having. Nobody answered. Then the next week there was mention there was a match.
Do I dare offend the preciousness of the clique, or can I ask again - for this coming weekend - if Wilston-Grange have a senior praccy lined up?

Just follow their club social media accounts and you can find out this info quite easily. Grange very active on the socials

No game for grange this weekend as round 1 is the week after we

Just follow their club social media accounts and you can find out this info quite easily. Grange very active on the socials
Thanks. Have only found facebook with zero updates other than juniors & pinks.
No game for grange this weekend as round 1 is the week after we
Thanks. Thanks all. I am new to Qld local footy and it's all new to me.

Thanks. Have only found facebook with zero updates other than juniors & pinks.

Thanks. Thanks all. I am new to Qld local footy and it's all new to me.
Mobbs,,, well welcome to QLD footy ,,geez you have some 64000 posts ,, lol.. have you moved to QLD,,, provide some background please

I have been looking thru some clubs facebook pages and I tell you what,,have a look at the recruits for Palmy .
1; FRAWLEY ; AFL PLAYER
2; ARMITAGE ; AFL PLAYER
3; WHITE; KANGARROS VFL PLAYER
4; NICHOLSON ; GLENELG IN THE SANFL PREMIERSHIP PLAYER
5; FRASE NEATE ; 2019 GROGAN MEDALIST
6; BUYKX SMITH; VERY CLAASY PLAYER FOR LABRADOR IN 2022 COMING FROM WILLIAMSTOWN IN THE VFL
7; AND BACK HOME IS THE BIG GUN , JONATHON CROAD ,,

DONT KNOW WHAT PLAYERS THEY HAVE LOST,( DEZARIO WILL KNOW ),, BUT IF THE LOSSES ARE MINIMAL ,,,LOOK OUT , PALMY WILL BE RIGHT UP THERE , LIKE I MEAN GRAND FINAL PLAY OFF MATERIAL

I have been looking thru some clubs facebook pages and I tell you what,,have a look at the recruits for Palmy .
1; FRAWLEY ; AFL PLAYER
2; ARMITAGE ; AFL PLAYER
3; WHITE; KANGARROS VFL PLAYER
4; NICHOLSON ; GLENELG IN THE SANFL PREMIERSHIP PLAYER
5; FRASE NEATE ; 2019 GROGAN MEDALIST
6; BUYKX SMITH; VERY CLAASY PLAYER FOR LABRADOR IN 2022 COMING FROM WILLIAMSTOWN IN THE VFL
7; AND BACK HOME IS THE BIG GUN , JONATHON CROAD ,,

DONT KNOW WHAT PLAYERS THEY HAVE LOST,( DEZARIO WILL KNOW ),, BUT IF THE LOSSES ARE MINIMAL ,,,LOOK OUT , PALMY WILL BE RIGHT UP THERE , LIKE I MEAN GRAND FINAL PLAY OFF MATERIAL
Have you had your caps lock key broken in recent days Stuy? :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back