QAFL 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a strong passion for local football. I currently live in Tasmania (hence the profile name) but am going to be moving to Brisbane in the next couple of years. Due to this I have started showing a strong interest in the QAFL and lower levels of football in SE Queensland.
I have been putting together some gains and departures for different clubs based off social media post or news articles. Does anyone have other confirmed list changes other than the below announced ones?

ASPLEY:
Gains:
Cody Stackelberg (Port Melbourne), Joel Leahy (Mt. Gravatt), Daine MacDonald (Mt. Gravatt), Ray Hill (Hinterland), Jack Mahon (Hinterland), Josh Coombe (Aspley Div. 3 Program), Joel Koger (Croydon).
Departures: Jono Freeman (Noosa), Jackson Allen, Jordan Hayden (Labrador), Daniel Joseph (Glenorchy).

REDLAND-VICTORIA POINT:
Gains:
Clay Cameron (Woodville-West Torrens), Blake Grewar (Tooradin-Dalmore), Byron Finch (Surfers Paradise), Todd Carbone (Mt. Gravatt), Dylan Smith (Mt. Gravatt), Bailey Reeves (Finley), Ethan Petterwood (Scottsdale, Tas.), Nathan Smith (NSW).
Departures: Caleb Franks (Northern Bullants), William Reuben (Werribee).

Maybe we should get the boss of AFLQ to have a handle on Big Footy like Baz Gibson had so he could guage public reaction and maybe get some positive feedback and ideas.

I know of at least 8 or 9 Presidents on this forum

Noo
I have a strong passion for local football. I currently live in Tasmania (hence the profile name) but am going to be moving to Brisbane in the next couple of years. Due to this I have started showing a strong interest in the QAFL and lower levels of football in SE Queensland.
I have been putting together some gains and departures for different clubs based off social media post or news articles. Does anyone have other confirmed list changes other than the below announced ones?

ASPLEY:
Gains:
Cody Stackelberg (Port Melbourne), Joel Leahy (Mt. Gravatt), Daine MacDonald (Mt. Gravatt), Ray Hill (Hinterland), Jack Mahon (Hinterland), Josh Coombe (Aspley Div. 3 Program), Joel Koger (Croydon).
Departures: Jono Freeman (Noosa), Jackson Allen, Jordan Hayden (Labrador), Daniel Joseph (Glenorchy).

REDLAND-VICTORIA POINT:
Gains:
Clay Cameron (Woodville-West Torrens), Blake Grewar (Tooradin-Dalmore), Byron Finch (Surfers Paradise), Todd Carbone (Mt. Gravatt), Dylan Smith (Mt. Gravatt), Bailey Reeves (Finley), Ethan Petterwood (Scottsdale, Tas.), Nathan Smith (NSW).
Departures: Caleb Franks (Northern Bullants), William Reuben (Werribee).
Noosa;(off the top of my head)

Gains- Daniel Rich(Brisbane Lions) Mitch Conn(GWS Reserves), Ben Archard(Essendon VFL) Dane Free(Cohuna)
Curtis McCarthy(Geelong VFL)Nathan Horbury(Sth Bendigo) Mitch Langan(North Shore) Cooper Langan(North Shore)Jono Freeman (Aspley)

Departures- Will Odwyer(Newtown) Aaron Wilson(Green slime)Callum Crisp(Bendigo)Aaron Laskey (Mildura Imperials) Riley Buntain(Mildura imperials)

Anyone seen photos of Mathieson recently?

Was never a good runner at Brisbane, I’d be surprised if he could run out of the centre square now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So watching the footage of Sam Powell-Pepper of Port bump the Adelaide player. He’s been put to the tribunal. I have to agree with the suspension needing to happen. My opinion was totally unnecessary to bump whilst a player was being swung in the tackle and could not protect himself. Bump also hits head so, and it’s a practice match. He CHOSE to bump rather then help with the tackle or get the ball.

geez been very quiet here mmmm ,, practice matches coming up ,,, any new s
Noosa play Hinterland at home on Saturday.Infact have a full day of footy;
8am Colts v 17s(all Noosa)
9.30am Senior Women v Maroochydore Development
11.15 am Reserves v Hinterland
1.30 pm Senior Men v Hinterland
Whole club Season Launch to follow!

Noosa play Hinterland at home on Saturday.Infact have a full day of footy;
8am Colts v 17s(all Noosa)
9.30am Senior Women v Maroochydore Development
11.15 am Reserves v Hinterland
1.30 pm Senior Men v Hinterland
Whole club Season Launch to follow!
Noosa Boy
that sounds great ,, and must say you guys have gained some good recruits and not lost to many guns .. good lick for the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back