Politics QAnon and Sovereign Citizens

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's an example of a case taken up by a qld sovereign citizen over a driving infringement and how its dealt with when they take it to court.

[2020] QCA 252 (sclqld.org.au)
Funny s**t:

“Not satisfied with this outcome, the applicant appealed to the District Court and argued that he was something which he called a citizen sovereign and that the laws of Queensland did not apply to him. If that was true, then it would be hard to understand why the applicant was agitating his complaints before this court, which is one that has been established under the laws that he says do not apply to him.”

Funny sh*t:

“Not satisfied with this outcome, the applicant appealed to the District Court and argued that he was something which he called a citizen sovereign and that the laws of Queensland did not apply to him. If that was true, then it would be hard to understand why the applicant was agitating his complaints before this court, which is one that has been established under the laws that he says do not apply to him.”

Yep bloody hilarious.

Sometimes nature has a way of (cough cough) punishing this stupidity by not allowing more oxygen into their brain.

Right on cue.

I actually feel sorry for otherwise decent people who have fallen down this rabbit hole of total garbage, and have ruined their lives because of it. Some permanently.

Really hope the grifters, agitators and most importantly, politicians polluting the public's minds with this pseudo science will face some serious consequences and justice.

I just feel it’s going to get worse before it gets better. There is so much to gain for any really unscrupulous person taking advantage of people. And the web seems to be an effective tool for those people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1639621341726.png
Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews has been summonsed to appear at court on charges of 'concealing treason'.

Addressing 'freedom' protesters last month, Mr Rech... who refers to himself as a 'Commonwealth Public Official' is known to have tried similar proceedings against other members of parliament across the country, reportedly arresting 'those sitting on the bench without any Crown authority'.

'He was charged with, but not limited to, misprision of treason and fraud. And as a result of those charges being filed and served, they were served at his electoral office,' Mr Rach told protesters.

Mr Rech told the mob the Victorian premier faced the 'death penalty' if convicted of treason.

'Now that means any politician on indictable criminal offences which is a life penalty but under martial law it’s a death sentence – it has to go to a grand jury,' he said.

Dan Andrews goes on leave after being ordered to court on treason (msn.com)

Groan.

What I love is seeing some of these ‘sovereign citizens’ put their hands out for government services. Medicare, Drivers License, Shooters License…. I think the government should offer these individuals ‘idiot’ licenses. Although when they start talking, they usually have the habit of identifying themselves in conversations.

What I love is seeing some of these ‘sovereign citizens’ put their hands out for government services. Medicare, Drivers License, Shooters License…. I think the government should offer these individuals ‘idiot’ licenses. Although when they start talking, they usually have the habit of identifying themselves in conversations.

Just portion off some part of Australia where they can all live and not follow any of our rules together, but also not get benefits we get from society either. Let them go nuts.

Just portion off some part of Australia where they can all live and not follow any of our rules together, but also not get benefits we get from society either. Let them go nuts.

Build a big, beautiful wall around them too. They seem to love their walls!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back