Politics QAnon and Sovereign Citizens

Remove this Banner Ad

A quick anecdote on the subject of mental illness. I've met a handful of people via support groups that suffer psychosis. When they go off their meds (or sometimes a certain medication simply stops working, due to tolerance maybe) they tend to develop delusions of persecution and/or delusions of grandeur. Thinking they are the Messiah, for example.

They can think that light fixtures in their house are secret cameras tracking them. They can think their tap water has been poisoned. They can believe that scary images on their TV are really there, eg footage of a lion. I can't imagine how awful it would be to live with such paranoia.
Oh absolutely. Which is why we need far more investment in mental health services in this country.

But there are people out there who are preying on these people, getting them on board, getting their money to fund fashy, conspiracy-based causes.

An old lecturer talked about people haunting university law faculties offices and trying to get free legal advice.

Note the last line in this blog comment:

No Act or law produced by Gov, has been legal in Australia since 1973. Gough Whitlam destroyed due constitutional process when he corporated a fake corpus juris Commonwealth over our true Commonwealth and created a fake green backed constitution. The fake Justinian Commonwealth doesn’t operate on ‘Common Law’. So no Australian foreignly sworn Corpus Juris politicians can legally touch section 51 of the constitution. They have done so, their treasons are recorded. Any laws or Acts since 1973 have been instated by dictators, answerable to foreign corporates. All achieved by tyrants that hid all this from due processes, such as referendum. No ‘fake green’ constitutional professor or politician has stuck around to answer the facts I’ve put before them, because they know I’m right.

- Or just want to get back to work and move this crank on.

This is a very well reasoned and written article that goes some way to explaining how otherwise intelligent and caring people get sucked into bullshit narratives like Antifa being a big scary organisation. Ignore the word spiritual if you like and just insert caring or intelligent or whatever and it still works.
www.filmsforaction.org

6 Reasons so Many Spiritual People Have Been Fooled by Qanon
At a time, when paramilitary units snatch nonviolent protesters from the streets of big American cities and when even Fox News has finally begun to apply scrutiny on the occupant of the White...
www.filmsforaction.org
www.filmsforaction.org

... is it?

Unwitting political pawns once made aware can be useful at shifting the status quo. Throwing a public tantrum and isolating yourself isn't causing anyone to think anything other than who this crazy prick think they are.
Its important that you see them as crazy because otherwise you might look into what they suggest and that might be bad for those setting the narrative.

Not that I think the earth is flat or coronavirus is some international ploy of the political elite establishment to have their biggest threats to their continued power in the Presidents of the USA and Brazil removed (elected on anti corruption, anti system rhetoric).

I also don't take everything I'm told at face value.

Its important that you see them as crazy because otherwise you might look into what they suggest and that might be bad for those setting the narrative.

Not that I think the earth is flat or coronavirus is some international ploy of the political elite establishment to have their biggest threats to their continued power in the Presidents of the USA and Brazil removed (elected on anti corruption, anti system rhetoric).

The reason Coronavirus is f***ing over Trump and Bolsanaro is because their response has been pitiful and they are incompetent children.

The reason Coronavirus is f***ing over Trump and Bolsanaro is because their response has been pitiful and they are incompetent children.
How many deaths in the USA are linked to NY Governor Cuomo saying that quarantining the state would be akin to civil war and him sending infected people back to nursing homes? Resulting in massive unnecessary elderly deaths and the virus spreading outside of New York at rapid pace?

Funny how that isn't discussed.

Now since we are talking about their system, let me present a situation to you.

Their politicians are very chummy with the very healthy and very connected media elites, Hollywood types etc. These people have been in money and power for years, most of the politicians for a decade or multiple. They've been in position to change things and they now decide that the USA has an inherent and unavoidable issue they can solve.

When really if anyone looks at it for longer than ten seconds they will see that attributing the suffering and disadvantage to African Americans to an inbuilt systematic racism is their way of avoiding responsibility for being in power over these areas and not fixing it for a very long time.

So their message is basically, we've been in charge and it's bad, but that's not our fault, don't change how it works because our wealth and power and the wealth of our friends is what actually caused this, but vote for us again because that other guy isn't a politician and might derail our gravy train.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think Bill Gates is using vaccines to put microchips in us?

Or that 5G towers weaken our immune systems deliberately in preparation of the Chinese military invasion of the west?

Or that Trump is fighting a secret shadow govt consisting of Soros, the Zionist banking cartel, the queen of England, and space aliens?

How many deaths in the USA are linked to NY Governor Cuomo saying that quarantining the state would be akin to civil war and him sending infected people back to nursing homes? Resulting in massive unnecessary elderly deaths and the virus spreading outside of New York at rapid pace?

Funny how that isn't discussed.

Now since we are talking about their system, let me present a situation to you.

Their politicians are very chummy with the very healthy and very connected media elites, Hollywood types etc. These people have been in money and power for years, most of the politicians for a decade or multiple. They've been in position to change things and they now decide that the USA has an inherent and unavoidable issue they can solve.

When really if anyone looks at it for longer than ten seconds they will see that attributing the suffering and disadvantage to African Americans to an inbuilt systematic racism is their way of avoiding responsibility for being in power over these areas and not fixing it for a very long time.

So their message is basically, we've been in charge and it's bad, but that's not our fault, don't change how it works because our wealth and power and the wealth of our friends is what actually caused this, but vote for us again because that other guy isn't a politician and might derail our gravy train.
Until the Apprentice came along Trump was middling businessman with an unfathomabley large ego, he's a product of Hollywood.

Taylor, you're surely not this contrary for its own sake, are you?

There is a difference between skepticism and denialism. You're conflating the two (whilst treating expertise as suspect) and glorifying the idiocy that is the hybrid.

Do you think Bill Gates is using vaccines to put microchips in us?

Or that 5G towers weaken our immune systems deliberately in preparation of the Chinese military invasion of the west?

Or that Trump is fighting a secret shadow govt consisting of Soros, the Zionist banking cartel, the queen of England, and space aliens?
Nope

That's the level of these freaks. Its not benefit of the doubt, it's benefit of the doubt for idiots who think Soros tries to control our minds with fluoride

Until the Apprentice came along Trump was middling businessman with an unfathomabley large ego, he's a product of Hollywood.
Right. He is also part of the wealthy elite who have been in a position to employ more African Americans.

Now how about those democrats not fixing their system and now trying to dodge their mistakes by saying it's the whole or America that's broken?

Right. He is also part of the wealthy elite who have been in a position to employ more African Americans.

Now how about those democrats not fixing their system and now trying to dodge their mistakes by saying it's the whole or America that's broken?

Jesus just because politics is corrupt & run for the wealthy that’s not a reason to elect a con man who makes the rest look like amateurs at corruption & nepotism. Or to cheer for the destruction of science & reason.
You aren’t making any sense. Just for once try saying what you mean in simple, short sentences. As Gethelred points out you’re conflating too many ideas & muddying any coherent reasoning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t really get this:

“The shadow therefore takes on a life of its own, which will terrorize and subconsciously dominate them from the psychological substratum of the neglected, unloved parts of themselves.”

Its unnecessarily verbose but not a difficult concept.
Basically if we try to ignore our dark side it plays out in our insecurities.
An example might be priests who think they should be easily able to stay celibate because they have faith & God will give them strength but their sexuality, denied and unable to play out in a healthy way forces it’s way out through watching teen pr0n or worse.

People who try to spiritually bypass their shadow side play it out in all sorts of unhealthy ways. The truth will out as they say.

Jesus just because politics is corrupt & run for the wealthy that’s not a reason to elect a con man who makes the rest look like amateurs at corruption & nepotism. Or to cheer for the destruction of science & reason.
You aren’t making any sense. Just for once try saying what you mean in simple, short sentences. As Gethelred points out you’re conflating too many ideas & muddying any coherent reasoning.

I'm not saying Trump is the answer, I'm saying the Democrats presenting themselves as the solution and not a massive part of the problem is disingenuous. They've been in power at the city level and changed nothing because the machine that actually perpetuates the disadvantage benefits them.

I'm not saying Trump is the answer, I'm saying the Democrats presenting themselves as the solution and not a massive part of the problem is disingenuous. They've been in power at the city level and changed nothing because the machine that actually perpetuates the disadvantage benefits them.
Trump's presented himself the solution, it's his whole shtick. Only he can save America.

Trump's presented himself the solution, it's his whole shtick. Only he can save America.
He did too, those greatest of all time African American unemployment rates were going a long way to making a difference. His big mistake was saying he was going after the swamp, the system doesn't like that.

He did too, those greatest of all time African American unemployment rates were going a long way to making a difference. His big mistake was saying he was going after the swamp, the system doesn't like that.

Oh I don’t know. Him saying there are “good people” in the KKK is a pretty big mistake. Pulling a *ed face on stage to make fun of a disabled reporter is another.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back