Politics QAnon and Sovereign Citizens

The bat s**t crazies are trying for another rally!!!

Talking 50,000 punters, more likely 50 and an angry cat

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
"The wealthy are corrupt and play by their own rules!"

Yep

"They can get away with a lot that most people would be thrown in jail"

Absolutely agree!

"They drink the blood of kids and rape hundreds of thousands of children and covid is a distraction

Wait dude what the fu...

"Trumps fighting a secret wars against them and gives our secret hints to the silent majority becsuse if he said anything he would be killed!"

Yeah ok.

Oct 2, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
"The wealthy are corrupt and play by their own rules!"

Yep

"They can get away with a lot that most people would be thrown in jail"

I love how the first two arguments posited by these nutters above lead them to the position of 'Donald Trump is the saviour'.

I would have thought if you were looking for a wealthy corrupt dickhead who plays by his own rules and that gets away with what would get most people chucked in prison, you would really need to look no further than the Don.

twotooto

late bloomer
Sep 26, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Bunnings-Kruger :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Have to say - in most of these vids the cops have been more than accommodating of these complete *******s actually filming themselves being complete *******s and then posting it as evidence of mistreatment/rights being impinged. Truly the architects of their own oppression/*headedness.

I don't get it, if he was true to his conviction he wouldn't have that mask around his neck

I think he wants to appear to be a "real man" while still having the "yes sir, I'll voluntarily comply" option
Just a bunch of people on the make trying to develop a social media following.

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Bunnings-Kruger :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Have to say - in most of these vids the cops have been more than accommodating of these complete *******s actually filming themselves being complete *******s and then posting it as evidence of mistreatment/rights being impinged. Truly the architects of their own oppression/fu**headedness.

Yeah, it's actually pretty amazing the volume of these videos that are around - I mean, I get it, these nuts obviously think that it paints them in a good light, but **** me how far gone would you have to be :drunk:

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Just a bunch of people on the make trying to develop a social media following.

Is this a law or an Act?

Lol.

Kudos to the cop though. It must be hard not to lose it at these idiots.

I get the sense with these clowns that it stems from a lack of identity in an increasingly complex world and a feeling of powerlessness in the face of something so overwhelming.

That and paranoid schizophrenia.

Oct 2, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
1598517017398.png

He's now gone full *.

twotooto

late bloomer
Sep 26, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah, it's actually pretty amazing the volume of these videos that are around - I mean, I get it, these nuts obviously think that it paints them in a good light, but **** me how far gone would you have to be :drunk:

I'm not calling him an idiot because he is questioning the whole thing - I mean, *, it stinks to the highest of high heavens, imo. I'm calling him an idiot because, like a lot of these types that film themselves, he clearly does not actually know his rights(despite projecting/protesting that he did actually know his rights) and he clearly does not actually have the courage of his convictions and because of that he crumbled like a wet lettuce leaf when it dawned on him that that was the case(and/or he had enough footage for his burgeoning twitter/social media account). All while filming himself and then posted it to confirm his fukwittery. Hence = idiot.

EDITED out some colloquialisms

Last edited:
South Park will be able to write an entire series about the antics of these clowns.

I'm waiting for them to blame the water contamination on an Alliance attack on the secret Bill Gates vaccine microchip plant at Silvan reservoir

Bareth Garry

Team Captain
Jan 20, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
The "do your research and think for yourself" brigade sure all seem to have the same sources, conclusions and coincidentally ... political leanings.

It's almost as if people who get their opinions from youtubers, facebook anecdotes and 4chan are as indoctrinated as they accuse the "sheeple" who read articles and watch pieces on mainstream media.

With the difference being mainstream media can be held liable whereas Chad from his bedroom in Texas spouting random mushy brained conspiracies builds a following of people because "THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA WILL NEVER REPORT THIS!!!".

Tom Tanuki on Aussie Q... part 1.

Interesting new angle I wasn’t aware of. Lefty-ish celebs are targeted as part of the international network of traffickers as part of the Trumpy pro-Trump Q-Anon grift.

God there’s all sorts of grifters looking to make up money they’re losing in the pandemic. It’s just a mess of people glomming on to a growing group of overly credulous people with time on their hands, a bit of money to donate, a vote to cast.

Back