Politics QAnon and Sovereign Citizens

Where do you get you statistics from anyway?

Here are some things for you to have a read of. I've grabbed a few lines for each:

FBI:

In the 1990s, right-wing extremism overtook left-wing terrorism as the most dangerous domestic terrorist threat to the country.

CSIS:

The United States faces a growing terrorism problem that will likely worsen over the next year. Based on a CSIS data set of terrorist incidents, the most significant threat likely comes from white supremacists, though anarchists and religious extremists inspired by the Islamic State and al-Qaeda could present a potential threat as well. Over the rest of 2020, the terrorist threat in the United States will likely rise based on several factors, including the November 2020 presidential election.
far-right terrorism has significantly outpaced terrorism from other types of perpetrators, including from far-left networks and individuals inspired by the Islamic State and al-Qaeda. Right-wing attacks and plots account for the majority of all terrorist incidents in the United States since 1994, and the total number of right-wing attacks and plots has grown significantly during the past six years. Right-wing extremists perpetrated two thirds of the attacks and plots in the United States in 2019 and over 90 percent between January 1 and May 8, 2020.

ASIO:

"Burgess made no mention whatsoever of left-wing terrorism. This is likely because ASIO currently finds no evidence of a threat emerging from this quarter. "

The focus on right-wing extremism is not unprecedented, but Burgess elevated it to a level of priority not seen in recent history. The attack in Christchurch in March 2019, in which an Australian-born right-wing terrorist shot dead 51 people in a cold-blooded attack and live-streamed it to a global audience, no doubt precipitated a rethink of the threat by the security community. ASIO’s assessment is clear:

In Australia, the extreme right-wing threat is real and it is growing.
Lest there be any doubt about the nature of the extremist ideology involved, Burgess added: “In suburbs around Australia, small cells regularly meet to salute Nazi flags, inspect weapons, train in combat and share their hateful ideology.”

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Where do you get you statistics from anyway?

The Centre for strategic and international studies:

Far-right terrorism has significantly outpaced terrorism from other types of perpetrators, including from far-left networks and individuals inspired by the Islamic State and al-Qaeda.

Right-wing attacks and plots account for the majority of all terrorist incidents in the United States since 1994, and the total number of right-wing attacks and plots has grown significantly during the past six years. Right-wing extremists perpetrated two thirds of the attacks and plots in the United States in 2019 and over 90 percent between January 1 and May 8, 2020.

https://www.csis.org/analysis/escalating-terrorism-problem-united-states

If you're curious, it's those same Far-Right wingers and terrorists ANTIFA are trying to stop.

Chief needs to be replaced with an alliance clone of chief pretty ******* soon!!!

also I think the alliance clone Dan Andrews is busted, is he still under warranty?

ExcitementMachine

Premiership Player
Aug 5, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anti-fascists did not cause far-right and white supremacist terrorism.

This is just unsupportable rubbish.
I think that the le
Anti-fascists did not cause far-right and white supremacist terrorism.

This is just unsupportable rubbish.

It's rising because of man reasons like sending in tanks to the middle East cultural Marxism and the antifa aides it's rise.

If you disagree with that then we can agree to disagree.

Oct 2, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Chicken or the egg.

How many Norway, Christchurch, Calgary, Charleston, Oklahoma city etc etc etc mass shootings and bombings by fascists do you need before you stop trying to draw a false equivalency mate?

ANTIFA try and stop that s**t. It's literally in the name of the group.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
So when ANTIFA do it it's not as bad? When Islamic terrorists do it it's totally the worst because they commit the most terrorism world wide.
Cool.

I work in the public industry.

We had a course recently in regards to security, run by the police.

The most dangerous groups at the moment according to police and defence in both Melbourne and Sydney are right wing groups.

That’s where they expect the terrorist attacks to come from on our own soil.

ExcitementMachine

Premiership Player
Aug 5, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
How many Norway, Christchurch, Calgary, Charleston, Oklahoma city etc etc etc mass shootings and bombings by fascists do you need before you stop trying to draw a false equivalency mate?

ANTIFA try and stop that sh*t. It's literally in the name of the group.
Why has right wing extremism grown? What's the cause do you think?

ExcitementMachine

Premiership Player
Aug 5, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Improve your posting quality, or lose the ability to post here.

Thanks.
I'm.typing on my phone here number 2 you gave me a smart arse reply before u edited with your view number 3 I don't like sovrrien citizens or Nazis or the far right or even right wing number 4 speak for.yourself a lot of posters on here don't like your style number 5 I can't see this thread have I been blocked from.it number 6 I don't like both antifa or right wing violence I don't excuse either

Back