Remove this Banner Ad

William Wonka

Jesus died for somebodies sins but not mine
May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Another brave soldier loses her fight against the oppressors
Screenshot_20200913-110458_Chrome.jpg

Stopped for using her phone illegally then apparently she refused to give her name or get put of the car cause "Im scared cause you have a gun"
The bastard only spent a few minutes reassuring her he wasn't going to shoot her before he lost patience.
a-hole!

Gets found out, clams up and shuts his site down. Making $3k a month on Patreon.

Leeda

Talents B Sharp
Suspended
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
and we say that media is not intoxicating or even worse that it is in violation of our rights as sovereign citizens..

this is serious in one sense but it is also dragging the world down when we have various 'wide of the mark' sentiment

tan my hide if you will but let me speak first... and make sure I am wrong first.. or else I will drag your hide in front of the
legends who can sneak me not unrepentant...

sorry that is all I have for now...

Aug 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Another brave soldier loses her fight against the oppressors View attachment 960186

Stopped for using her phone illegally then apparently she refused to give her name or get put of the car cause "Im scared cause you have a gun"
The bastard only spent a few minutes reassuring her he wasn't going to shoot her before he lost patience.
a-hole!
I'm sick of attention seeking pieces of crap like her. Funny some Victorian LNP movers blaming Andrews for it on their Twitter feeds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Managed a minute and half, best I can say is that at least he looks healthy.
The scariest part of this is that our PM shares these views as well.
I always thought he was just a normal churchgoer, never knew he was a batshit insane rapture cheerleader like our fearless leader.

E Shed

Fremantle Obsessive
Sep 10, 2006
Perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Its quite appropriate that these morons annoy me exactly the same way religious fundamentalists do now that the 2 worlds are coming together along with anti-vax, new age, celebrities and the rest of the stupid, narcissistic attentions seekers.
Its that sanctimonious certainty they're right that no amount of logic or conflicting evidence can penetrate and the patronising way they assume they're in possession of special knowledge the rest of us are too brainwashed to believe.

Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Its quite appropriate that these morons annoy me exactly the same way religious fundamentalists do now that the 2 worlds are coming together along with anti-vax, new age, celebrities and the rest of the stupid, narcissistic attentions seekers.
Its that sanctimonious certainty they're right that no amount of logic or conflicting evidence can penetrate and the patronising way they assume they're in possession of special knowledge the rest of us are too brainwashed to believe.
Excellent summary and why do so many of them live in that sewer called Facebook?

Excellent summary and why do so many of them live in that sewer called Facebook?

Validation.

Nobody has believed their sh*t until they signed up to Facebook and found their kindred souls.

* me these guys are idiots

they promise a protest the likes melbourne has never seen before, and the bunch of them rock up to a park in Brighton...

like melbourne has never seen drunk bogans at a park before

and now John Farnham is bitching about these losers for using his song for a braindead pointless idiotic protest

so much for the protest unlike any ever seen before in Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back