Politics QAnon and Sovereign Citizens

Remove this Banner Ad

''Book publisher Pan Macmillan told The Feed it’s finalising its contractual relationship with celebrity chef Pete Evans after he posted a cartoon that appeared to incorporate a symbol associated with neo-Nazis.

The now-deleted post showed a cartoon of a butterfly with the symbol embedded inside its wings. Gizmodo claimed a reverse image Google search showed the cartoon was recently shared on a Nordish neo-Nazi website.''

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/the-fee...d-neo-nazi-symbol-and-is-dropped-by-publisher

1605516788957.png

Cartoon clearly implies that MAGA alt right *******s are 'supposed' to evolve into full blown Nazis.

Evans claims to be oblivious to this clear implication.

Is he breathtakingly stupid, a far right wing Trumpist conspiracy supporting idiot, or both?

''Book publisher Pan Macmillan told The Feed it’s finalising its contractual relationship with celebrity chef Pete Evans after he posted a cartoon that appeared to incorporate a symbol associated with neo-Nazis.

The now-deleted post showed a cartoon of a butterfly with the symbol embedded inside its wings. Gizmodo claimed a reverse image Google search showed the cartoon was recently shared on a Nordish neo-Nazi website.''

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/the-fee...d-neo-nazi-symbol-and-is-dropped-by-publisher

View attachment 1012704

Cartoon clearly implies that MAGA alt right *******s are 'supposed' to evolve into full blown Nazis.

Is he breathtakingly stupid, a far right wing Trumpist conspiracy supporting idiot, or both?
Publisher ends relationship with Pete Evans after chef posts neo-Nazi symbol on social media

The publisher of Pete Evans’ books has said it is “finalising” its relationship with the celebrity chef after he posted a cartoon on his social media accounts which included a neo-Nazi symbol used by the Christchurch terrorist.

The former My Kitchen Rules host on Sunday posted a cartoon on Facebook and Instagram to his over 1.5m followers of a caterpillar wearing a Make America Great Again hat talking to a black butterfly with a Black Sun symbol on its wing.

The ancient European symbol, also known as the sonnenrad, has been appropriated by Nazis

weve got one of these dipshits in geraldton

name of glew - he has a bunch of sycophants follow round facebook we call the glew sniffers.

the guy is constantly challenging everything from council rates to taxes etc- he wont pay anything, gets taken to court, loses - has a house taken off him

oH bUt thE auStraLian cOnstitUtion Says blah Blah blaH

wouldnt be so bad but he gets other people who i suspect have mental illness to try the same s**t and it doesnt end well for them

name of glew - he has a bunch of sycophants follow round facebook we call the glew sniffers.

the guy is constantly challenging everything from council rates to taxes etc- he wont pay anything, gets taken to court, loses - has a house taken off him

wouldnt be so bad but he gets other people who i suspect have mental illness to try the same sh*t and it doesnt end well for them

Anecdotally, I know of one such specimen from Wagga Wagga - very committed sovereign citizen. So committed in fact, that he'd rather hide out in Fiji than come back to Australia and potentially get arrested. He's also effectively banned from entering Ireland and Germany.

On the bright side, he does appear to be following Fijian laws for the time being, so maybe the penny is finally starting to drop...

In all seriousness, I've always seen this 'sovereign citizen' nutbaggery as the logical end-point of Amero-style libertarianism. Completely selfish and self-serving, without regards to the needs and desires of others - including the need for laws to be followed, obviously. Forget about his followers being mentally ill; to take such a philosophy seriously one would need to have a few thousand screws loose, methinks.

wouldnt be so bad but he gets other people who i suspect have mental illness to try the same sh*t and it doesnt end well for them

Ol' Wayne Glew.

I know people who have known Glew for years (including one who used to live in WA). He is a moron, do not listen to him.

I know people who have known Glew for years (including one who used to live in WA). He is a moron, do not listen to him.
He has a few fans on YouTube who hang on his every word.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh fu** no. He's been summonsed for Jury duty?

He's saying that he's going to turn up as summonsed, and then act like a clown when he's there.

I feel for the poor guys down at Geraldton court house.

I don't.

His buffoonery would make jury duty at least somewhat entertaining for all concerned, and surely it can't take the courthouse that long to laugh him out of the room?

I don't.

His buffoonery would make jury duty at least somewhat entertaining for all concerned, and surely it can't take the courthouse that long to laugh him out of the room?

He's lucky he didnt get done for Contempt a few years ago. Literally hurled abuse at the Court of Appeal as they were leaving the court room.

He gets a Magistrate on a bad day, and tries that s**t again, and he's in for a world of hurt.

View attachment 1012704

I've got a guy at work that backs everything Pete says (also a trump supporter, thinks the election was rigged, QAnon believer etc) Thought being a neo nazi would be the straw that broke the camel's back but no. The symbol has many interpretations. American banks financed Hitler, American oil companies supplied the gas, the guns supplied by an American company and so on. I guess there's no changing far right nuts.

I've got a guy at work that backs everything Pete says (also a trump supporter, thinks the election was rigged, QAnon believer etc) Thought being a neo nazi would be the straw that broke the camel's back but no. The symbol has many interpretations. American banks financed Hitler, American oil companies supplied the gas, the guns supplied by an American company and so on. I guess there's no changing far right nuts.

Maybe I should have mentioned that conspiracy theorists are broadly intellectually insular, paranoid and distrustful of those who don't think exactly like them.

They're also the types who take pleasure in supposedly 'thinking for themselves' and 'using their own mind' rather than 'bending to the will of the sheeple'.

Dovetails nicely with Amero-style libertarianism, and indeed a lot of conspiracy theorists are precisely that. The rest tend to be literal neo-Nazis - I guess that horseshoe theory is a thing after all, because on paper I couldn't think of two more different philosophies.

Proof that stupidity is electronically contagious.
And just by opening that video for a few seconds, YouTube will leap on it and start to funnel all sorts of this type of s**t at me, seeing me as newly interested and so more susceptible to watch more ad-filled videos.

And just by opening that video for a few seconds, YouTube will leap on it and start to funnel all sorts of this type of sh*t at me, seeing me as newly interested and so more susceptible to watch more ad-filled videos.

Yep ditto.

I get Avi Yemni and Lauren Southern videos suggested to me by Google, because I looked at one once to see what those ass clowns were on about, and also Qanon bullshit suggestions.

What a time to be alive.

Yep ditto.

I get Avi Yemni and Lauren Southern videos suggested to me by Google, because I looked at one once to see what those ass clowns were on about, and also Qanon bullshit suggestions.

What a time to be alive.
Even if you look at the fun stuff like Tom Tanuki reactions to Yemini bullshit videos, you get Yemeni and Butterfield video suggestions.

Great podcast.

This ep they talk about the claims by a security expert who found ways around the security of vote scanning machines.

In short: it's bullshit.

Security expert? Random web admin.

Found security holes? No he LOOKED THROUGH THE SYSTEM MANUAL. Then he GUESSED at how he would foil the system's security. He posted this on some Trumpy web site and claimed this invalidated entire states voting.

He then parlayed this into an interview on OANN and a tweet by Donald Trump. All completely credulous, with no questioning of his "expertise".

Some of his claims were debunked WITHIN THE DOCUMENTATION he was reading from! Unbelievable. Well, maybe not unbelievable.

Listen for more on this scam:

In other news, apparently Fox is no longer the news network of choice for the lunatic fringe.

It's OAN and NewsMax all the way now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back