Politics QAnon and Sovereign Citizens

Remove this Banner Ad

It makes more sense that Trump or people working for him are behind it actually.

Certainly possible
Would be worse if the Trump manipulators are behind it rather than the Russians
We expect Russia to try and undermine America, but we don't expect it to be done by the American president himself!

Makes sense it would be the Russians behind it. Manipulative propaganda, creating chaos, confusion and division.
Trump sees himself as the hero in the QAnon story, so he is happy to ride it
It's less exciting than that. Group of weirdos playing in the fashy soup of 4chan/8kun etc etc. Q was the one that evolved to the top of the pile out of all the other "Anon" insider fake accounts.

Certainly possible
Would be worse if the Trump manipulators are behind it rather than the Russians
We expect Russia to try and undermine America, but we don't expect it to be done by the American president himself!
The Us gov pushes conspiracy theories regularly. Iraq had WMDs apparently.

It's less exciting than that. Group of weirdos playing in the fashy soup of 4chan/8kun etc etc. Q was the one that evolved to the top of the pile out of all the other "Anon" insider fake accounts.

Wherever it came from there is still a lot of Trump supporters willing to buy into the craziness.

They might not have created QAnon but the Russians would be working tirelessly to push it along, and Trump openly endorses them also

Last edited:
Best of Hits of Qanon

As well as the failed predictions, Q has posted numerous false, baseless, and unsubstantiated claims, such as:

• That the CIA installed North Korean leader Kim Jong-un as a puppet ruler.
  • A February 16, 2018, false claim that U.S. representative and former Democratic National Committee chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz hired Salvadoran gang MS-13 to murder DNC staffer Seth Rich.
  • A March 1, 2018, apparent suggestion that German chancellor Angela Merkel is Adolf Hitler's granddaughter.
  • A July 7, 2018, Daily Beast article noted that Q falsely claimed that "each mass shooting is a false-flag attack organized by the cabal".
  • That Obama, Hillary Clinton, George Soros, and others are planning a coup against Trump and are involved in an international child sex-trafficking ring.
  • That the Mueller investigation is actually a counter-coup led by Trump, who pretended to conspire with Russia in order to hire Mueller to secretly investigate the Democrats.
  • That certain Hollywood stars are pedophiles, and that the Rothschild family leads a satanic cult.

OIP.wYAToMSvxmK94IXF-9xYkAHaDZ

Cliff notes version

The TL;DR version: "People like Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Steve Bannon, Michael Flynn, William Binney, Steve Pieczenik, Robert David Steel, (and/or Jared Kushner, Dan Scavino, and Brad Parscale), drawing on strategies outlined by Jeff Giesea, Chuck Johnson, and Micheal Aquino, used companies like Psy-Group, WikiStrat, Black Cube, and Cambridge Analytica, to develop a strategy to drive support for Donald Trump as the avatar for their fascist/nationalist agenda. That involved a lot of things, including this project called “Q”. They used people like Thomas Schoenberger and Lisa Clapier, who used used puzzle-like strategies and cult-like recruitment techniques, along with a small battalion of passionate trolls, to create an ARG style Psy-Op, based a military-thriller conspiracy-core wrapped in a New-Age outer facade. It played right into pre-existing sociological conditions and psychological frameworks. People like Tracy Beanz, Coleman Rogers, Paul Furber, Joe M, Jordan Slather, and Ron and Jim Watkins, were either knowingly or unknowingly used to take the Operation to a wider audience. From there, various influencers built significant and monetizable audiences by posting content from the Q Universe, and a self affirming community began to grow. Companies like Cambridge Analytica and Gloo then used big data to target the content exactly where it would make the most difference, which was further fuelled by algorithms designed to keep people on platforms for profit, by recommending compelling content. It’s all supported and amplified by outlets like OANN and Breitbart, and whoever else has an interest in a Trump administration."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't understand how people get sucked in by this. It's just too ridiculous. I suppose it's the same people who fall for Nigerian prince scams, we're just lucky Robbo didn't go all in on it (or unlucky from another perspective).

It taps into the part of the brain which wants to be the protagonist of a movie probably

Cliff notes version

The TL;DR version: "People like Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Steve Bannon, Michael Flynn, William Binney, Steve Pieczenik, Robert David Steel, (and/or Jared Kushner, Dan Scavino, and Brad Parscale), drawing on strategies outlined by Jeff Giesea, Chuck Johnson, and Micheal Aquino, used companies like Psy-Group, WikiStrat, Black Cube, and Cambridge Analytica, to develop a strategy to drive support for Donald Trump as the avatar for their fascist/nationalist agenda. That involved a lot of things, including this project called “Q”. They used people like Thomas Schoenberger and Lisa Clapier, who used used puzzle-like strategies and cult-like recruitment techniques, along with a small battalion of passionate trolls, to create an ARG style Psy-Op, based a military-thriller conspiracy-core wrapped in a New-Age outer facade. It played right into pre-existing sociological conditions and psychological frameworks. People like Tracy Beanz, Coleman Rogers, Paul Furber, Joe M, Jordan Slather, and Ron and Jim Watkins, were either knowingly or unknowingly used to take the Operation to a wider audience. From there, various influencers built significant and monetizable audiences by posting content from the Q Universe, and a self affirming community began to grow. Companies like Cambridge Analytica and Gloo then used big data to target the content exactly where it would make the most difference, which was further fuelled by algorithms designed to keep people on platforms for profit, by recommending compelling content. It’s all supported and amplified by outlets like OANN and Breitbart, and whoever else has an interest in a Trump administration."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep.

Seriously for a minute if Micheal Acquino's "...Mind War" paper isn't the basis of the techniques behind QAnon .... and most of the last 25 years of right wing politics I dunno what is.

That link isn't bad all things considered.

I can't understand how people get sucked in by this. It's just too ridiculous. I suppose it's the same people who fall for Nigerian prince scams, we're just lucky Robbo didn't go all in on it (or unlucky from another perspective).

It taps into the part of the brain which wants to be the protagonist of a movie probably

Good summation of how it snared users into it.

There is no doubt there was a lot of money behind the movement. Maybe the initial few posts were some shitposters on 4/8chan that started gaining a bit of traction but the expansion into it's own movement and pseudo-platform is something that would have taken money, resources and man hours. There were also a number of similar postings happening around the same time on those forums, but for whatever reason the Q character gained traction. The Watkins family clear had some involvement in it, but it would be impossible to know for sure who and how many and at what level they were operating at.

Its was interesting to see the GOP endorse and condone the likes of Rep M.T Greene,who will become a cancer inside the party as it wrestles with what direction it will take now that Trump is gone

Last edited:

Good summation of how it snared users into it.

There is no doubt there was a lot of money behind the movement. Maybe the initial few posts were some shitposters on 4/8chan that started gaining a bit of traction but the expansion into it's own movement and pseudo-platform is something that would have taken money, resources and man hours. There were also a number of similar postings happening around the same time on those forums, but for whatever reason the Q character gained traction. The Watkins family clear had some involvement in it, but it would be impossible to know for sure who and how many and at what level they were operating at.

The QAnon Aanonymous podcast basically worked out who the main Q is - have to dig it up.

So remember I was telling you all about that girl I was seeing who is up to her neck in Qanon/ Pete Evans s**t that I had to block on all social media? Life coach/ new age/ Blazing Swan/ crystals type of girl.

Well, she contacted me the other day wanting to catch up again at around midnight. I didnt block her on my phone. Rookie mistake.

At first I was like, 'I'm not really sure I'm comfortable doing that' but she was apologetic for her past madness (and she's kind of hot). I explained why I wasnt comfortable (the Qanon/ pizzagate/ chemtrais/ 5G bullshit she believes in). I left it with a 'maybe; we'll speak soon' kind of vibe.

Again, she is kind of hot. Don't judge.

Then, the next day I get this:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg
11.jpg

Urgh. :drunk::drunk::drunk: