Politics QAnon and Sovereign Citizens

Remove this Banner Ad

So remember I was telling you all about that girl I was seeing who is up to her neck in Qanon/ Pete Evans sh*t that I had to block on all social media? Life coach/ new age/ Blazing Swan/ crystals type of girl.

Well, she contacted me the other day wanting to catch up again at around midnight. I didnt block her on my phone. Rookie mistake.

At first I was like, 'I'm not really sure I'm comfortable doing that' but she was apologetic for her past madness (and she's kind of hot). I explained why I wasnt comfortable (the Qanon/ pizzagate/ chemtrais/ 5G bullshit she believes in). I left it with a 'maybe; we'll speak soon' kind of vibe.

Again, she is kind of hot. Don't judge.

Then, the next day I get this:

View attachment 1053267View attachment 1053270View attachment 1053272

View attachment 1053274

View attachment 1053275

View attachment 1053276

View attachment 1053280

View attachment 1053281

View attachment 1053282

View attachment 1053283
View attachment 1053284

Urgh. :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Crikey

Chemtrails, Qanon and anti-vax. She's not a flat earther, but she ticks all the other boxes.

Also, 'the Jews' are behind it. Because of course they are.

She morphed from new age/ hippie type, to full blown antiemetic right wing conspiracy theorist, binge watching Alex Jones, and cheering on Trump.

And she's not alone in that 'new age' demographic. Just look at pages of the idiots that praise Pete Evans on his Instagram.

Or on second thought, dont.

my brother has gone down the same route, floods his FB with it all, its ******* family destroying.

I feel for you mate. I've had to block a few people from my feed and outright unfriend and block a few others, but no-one as close to me as a brother.

Check this site out, it might help.

QAnonCasualties (reddit.com)

I've had to block a few people from my feed
I find that it’s a couple of friends of friends who post wiggy stuff in answer to half way decent Facebook posts. I mock them with something like a “Is that what Q is saying today?” and they go ballistic.

I find that it’s a couple of friends of friends who post wiggy stuff in answer to half way decent Facebook posts. I mock them with something like a “Is that what Q is saying today?” and they go ballistic.

I have one acquaintance who has turned pretty hard. Not sure if he’s gone full QAnon yet, I suspect he has. He went down the Trump rabbit hole hard, and follows/constantly retweets all the related imbeciles/RWNJ’s. Have had a couple of heated exchanges, so now I just avoid him at social events.

Funny thing is he used to be a real leftist, and a bit of a hippy type. now he’s lurched to the complete opposite extreme.

So remember I was telling you all about that girl I was seeing who is up to her neck in Qanon/ Pete Evans sh*t that I had to block on all social media? Life coach/ new age/ Blazing Swan/ crystals type of girl.

Well, she contacted me the other day wanting to catch up again at around midnight. I didnt block her on my phone. Rookie mistake.

At first I was like, 'I'm not really sure I'm comfortable doing that' but she was apologetic for her past madness (and she's kind of hot). I explained why I wasnt comfortable (the Qanon/ pizzagate/ chemtrais/ 5G bullshit she believes in). I left it with a 'maybe; we'll speak soon' kind of vibe.

View attachment 1053274

View attachment 1053275

View attachment 1053276

View attachment 1053280

View attachment 1053281

View attachment 1053282

View attachment 1053283
View attachment 1053284

They are running with a new one now

Biden and Trump had face transplants and Trump is still President

True story

True story

“The latest is that Trump will return as the 19th president under a "restored republic" because all US presidents since 1871 have not been real presidents. They also allege the return will take place on 4 March, which until 1933 was the day presidential inaugurations took place.”

Of course, the Trump family are profiting from this:

I feel for you mate. I've had to block a few people from my feed and outright unfriend and block a few others, but no-one as close to me as a brother.

Check this site out, it might help.

QAnonCasualties (reddit.com)

thanks for that link, had a good deep dive , some sad stories in there, but some good info too

View attachment 1053274

View attachment 1053275

View attachment 1053276

View attachment 1053280

View attachment 1053281

View attachment 1053282

View attachment 1053283
View attachment 1053284

Ummm wow

You say that like it's a bad thing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1053274

View attachment 1053275

View attachment 1053276

View attachment 1053280

View attachment 1053281

View attachment 1053282

View attachment 1053283
View attachment 1053284

Jeez...just agree with her and enjoy the sex

It's not like you have to have a relationship with her

View attachment 1053274

View attachment 1053275

View attachment 1053276

View attachment 1053280

View attachment 1053281

View attachment 1053282

View attachment 1053283
View attachment 1053284

I'd have cut and run after the emoji filled messages at 12:10am.

View attachment 1053274

View attachment 1053275

View attachment 1053276

View attachment 1053280

View attachment 1053281

View attachment 1053282

View attachment 1053283
View attachment 1053284

Correct me if I'm wrong here, Malcom, but aren't you the bloke who was posting about how QAnon was some Russian collaborative, collusive effort to destabilise the US??(or something to that effect)

True story
I'd like to congratulate Triden (hope that catches on) on his recent weight loss.

She morphed from new age/ hippie type, to full blown antiemetic right wing conspiracy theorist, binge watching Alex Jones, and cheering on Trump.
The entire conspiracy theory world has swung completely from left wing anti business types (as you say new age hippies doing 14 hours of yoga a day) to xenophobic ass wipes.

And it's the exact people following it as well, who's world view has completely morphed - not talking about the guys peddling shite, talking about the followers that we know from our daily lives.

For anyone that knows anyone into the conspiracy theory world for an extended period - For better or worse, I know about a dozen or so who are in at varying depths - every single one of them has gone from "big business * over the little guy, the rich are parasites, we should go live in sheds in the outback because the government is watching our every move" to "I'm still working as a labourer and living in a one-bed flat because a black guy got a uni scholarship in front of me 15 years ago - also election fraud as proven by this YouTube channel".

The entire conspiracy theory world has swung completely from left wing anti business types (as you say new age hippies doing 14 hours of yoga a day) to xenophobic ass wipes.
Conspiracy thinking can no longer be plotted on a left v right axis. A more accurate predictor is whether someone has low trust in institutions, including the mechanisms that most people use to test and determine "facts". If people lose faith in those mechanisms, conspiracy thinking fills the vaccuum. That is now the stratification: high trust v low trust.

Either that or it's simply a personality disorder than has finally expressed itself.

View attachment 1053274

View attachment 1053275

View attachment 1053276

View attachment 1053280

View attachment 1053281

View attachment 1053282

View attachment 1053283
View attachment 1053284

So rude. Just watch it man. Open your mind and stuff.

Conspiracy thinking can no longer be plotted on a left v right axis. A more accurate predictor is whether someone has low trust in institutions, including the mechanisms that most people use to test and determine "facts". If people lose faith in those mechanisms, conspiracy thinking fills the vaccuum. That is now the stratification: high trust v low trust.

Either that or it's simply a personality disorder than has finally expressed itself.
I am sure someone else much smarter than I has already discussed this in depth, but this is what I think is the trait that manifests in what people call the 'horseshoe' theory of politics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back