Politics QAnon and Sovereign Citizens

QAnon conspirators apparently believe Trump will be inaugurated on March 4. What a pack of weirdos.

If that article is reporting the theory correctly, that Trump will become the 19th President, then as of now Trump has NEVER been President.

Sounds legit. Will spread on the socials. #nevertrump

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
How do all the predictions and news keep coming out despite "Q" not "dropping" anything since December 9th??
The predictions/ news have always come from the conspiracy theorists themselves- as with Nostradamus, Q usually offered ambiguous predictions in coded messages. And that's the fun of it- finding links (aka "proofs") between the drops and Trump's tweets/ interviews/ speeches etc.

Q spread from the sewers of the Internet into the mainstream because of content creators decoding the "drops" on YouTube. It's a massive cash cow. Even with YouTube/Twitter/etc removing content, many of these CT's have Patreons etc. to capitalise on all the neckbeads who have fallen into the Q wormhole.

As long as people are making cash to decode the thousands of drops there'll still be predictions being made.

And then there's some people who are just so far gone they actually think this is all "part of the plan"- and with thousands of vague Q drops, there's no shortage of "evidence" that this is the case.

Fun times :)

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Veteran 10k Posts 30k Posts Sensible Type WCE Wings Guernsey
Mar 25, 2003
QAnon conspirators apparently believe Trump will be inaugurated on March 4. What a pack of weirdos.

When it doesn't happen, the narrative will just flip again.

"We we were using the non-US dating system"

We meant April 3.

It's been pretty funny to watch, although I do feel for some of the families that have had to go through it second hand.

Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
So what is QANon's latest reason for their 4th March prediction failing?

Reminds me of a guy I used to work with who one year kept telling us on the 18th October the world would end, the day came and went and when asked for an explaination he said he got the year wrong, he said he was out by 100 years

The problem and struggle I have nowadays is this person 1) a Qanon follower or 2) someone just paying them out.

If you are the former surely you can’t be that stupid?
the last five years in America in have proved beyond doubt that some people are that stupid.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
More lizard people/Flat earther I would say.

Nazis are evil.
Anti-vaxxers are just mis informed.

QAnon are all the way flat earther batshit crazy.

Is this really any more absurd than a postmodernist dance thesis?

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
QAnon take that to a whole new level.

I actually have some time for the typical conspiracy theorist, because their underlying premise of distrust for government & concentrated power has a sound philosophical base. Beyond that, a lot of it tends to get in to autoethnographic dance thesis territory.

As a person trained in natural sciences I have to see the quality of information in the data, so the fun subsides fairly quickly for me.

That's not to state that I am not questioning of certain well worn conspiracies (pentagon 9-11, Port Arthur, 9-11 towers, Wuhan virus leak, etc), but the tin foil hat types fail by placing fairly baseless definitive conclusions upon holes in the data, when sometimes a hole is just a hole.

Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
The problem and struggle I have nowadays is this person 1) a Qanon follower or 2) someone just paying them out.

If you are the former surely you can’t be that stupid?
There is one QAnon group suggesting Biden is actually Trump.

They just transplanted Biden's face with Trumps

True story

Back