Politics QAnon and Sovereign Citizens

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve noticed a few of my hippie/anarchist friends have started posting pedo conspiracy stuff about Australian politics. I suspect someone’s trying to leverage the latest sex scandal stuff in Canberra to get a Q type thing going centered around our parliament.
Some people made serious bank from the American edition so why not try a local production I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve noticed a few of my hippie/anarchist friends have started posting pedo conspiracy stuff about Australian politics. I suspect someone’s trying to leverage the latest sex scandal stuff in Canberra to get a Q type thing going centered around our parliament.
Some people made serious bank from the American edition so why not try a local production I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

* people are stupid

They're mainly just unhappy.

A drowning man will reach for a snake to keep afloat and all that.

i dont care how drowning you are, these idiots believe KILLARY cut a kids face off and wore it as a mask, and that Trump has swapped faces with Biden and is still President. if you're dumb enough to believe things lifted from Silence of the Lambs or Face Off, i have zero sympathy for you

i dont care how drowning you are, these idiots believe KILLARY cut a kids face off and wore it as a mask, and that Trump has swapped faces with Biden and is still President. if you're dumb enough to believe things lifted from Silence of the Lambs or Face Off, i have zero sympathy for you

They believe it because they're alone and frightened and it gives them a sense of order and purpose to their lives.

Like religion.

Can someone give me a synopsis of what this is?
People with no knowledge of the law spreading bullshit. People looking for money spreading conspiracy theories.

People then believing that bullshit.

Well it's easy to start with ScoMo's close friendship with pedophile enabler and defender Brian Houston. Then you're off and running...

They believe it because they're alone and frightened and it gives them a sense of order and purpose to their lives.

Like religion.
That's the summation of quite a few studies on conspiracy theorists. The terror of disorder being the reality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“These events, these are Woodstock! This is the Berlin Wall coming down again, and you are here, and you are taking chunks! We’re all leaders in this. And you were there and you got the T-shirt. Well, you will if you buy one! They’re up the back for sale, for just $30 — that’s right, just $30!”

“These events, these are Woodstock! This is the Berlin Wall coming down again, and you are here, and you are taking chunks! We’re all leaders in this. And you were there and you got the T-shirt. Well, you will if you buy one! They’re up the back for sale, for just $30 — that’s right, just $30!”

Alternatively you can get them on my Insta feed, where I regularly post videos and articles about pizzas, tunnels, anti vaxx and the 'international banking cabals' and 'wealthy internationalist families' that are behind it.

Just like bigots who vilify Muslims, if you're obsessed by sovereign citizens - and yes you're almost always athiest and hate christianity yes I'm looking at you - then you're a big part of the problem.

Well it's easy to start with ScoMo's close friendship with pedophile enabler and defender Brian Houston. Then you're off and running...

This just shows the utter absurdity of Australian Q-Anoners.

So we have a Prime Minister who’s “spiritual mentor” covered up his father’s own child sex abuse.

We have a former Prime Minister who was for a time a member of an organisation which committed and cover up child sex abuse worldwide, visited one of it’s convicted paedophiles in prison and provided a character reference for another in court.

And another former Prime Minister who provided a character reference for a convicted child sex criminal.

But the Australian Q types ignore this and go straight after the US Democrats and Hollywood instead. It’s primarily because they’re right wing and won’t acknowledge their own side’s failings but will easily lap up anything that makes lefties look bad.

This just shows the utter absurdity of Australian Q-Anoners.

So we have a Prime Minister who’s “spiritual mentor” covered up his father’s own child sex abuse.

We have a former Prime Minister who was for a time a member of an organisation which committed and cover up child sex abuse worldwide, visited one of it’s convicted paedophiles in prison and provided a character reference for another in court.

And another former Prime Minister who provided a character reference for a convicted child sex criminal.

But the Australian Q types ignore this and go straight after the US Democrats and Hollywood instead. It’s primarily because they’re right wing and won’t acknowledge their own side’s failings but will easily lap up anything that makes lefties look bad.

two things.
I hear rhetoric that whenever I hear 'lefties', being labeled I know that the person/poster isn't going to mkae much sense. Is kind of true. So what is a 'lefty' anyway?

And also, seems like we are really talking about culture wars. Both sides are pretty despicable, you've proven pretty despicable, a 'lefty' who misapropriates a 'white trash' lebel to denigrate a large pecentage of the Australian population.

What is a 'lefty',?

They're mainly just unhappy.

A drowning man will reach for a snake to keep afloat and all that.
People "unhappy" enough to believe Qanon deserve to find no snake.
Humanity is better off without them.
It used to be call natural selection, modern medicine and odd laws which keep these idiots alive are to blame.

I fell down the Q rabbit hole during lockdown.

AMA!! :):)
Have you seen the recent Vice documentary or read the anonymous confession from the person who claims to be the original Q? Do you agree with HRC and others that foreign entities were behind spreading Qanon theories?

Who is Q?

FWIW I thought the confession was believable, and I’m of the opinion that the Watkinses took the role of Q.

(I‘m looking forward to HBO’s doco too)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back