Politics QAnon and Sovereign Citizens

Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
1630201269423.png

Don't worry he will totally just work through it with a regime of Joe Rogan (TM) Workout Videos on Joe Rogan (TM) Kettle Bells, slamming down some Joe Rogan(TM) Ultra-Vitamins with Joe Rogan(TM) Sports Energy Drink(C).

E Shed

Fremantle Obsessive
Sep 10, 2006
Perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
I’m shuddering. I work in counseling in a very low socioeconomic area & most of my male clients treat Rogan like the voice of god.
Looking forward to weeks of being lectured about ivermectin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 17, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’m shuddering. I work in counseling in a very low socioeconomic area & most of my male clients treat Rogan like the voice of god.

Good luck.

I guess it may go like this. 'Ivermectin is a horse medicine. Horses don't get Covid. The dumbarz took Ivermectin, & he still got Covid. ie Ivermectin gives you Covid'. ;)

Can someone make up some fake news article on facebook or something about cow piss/horse sh*t curing COVID? I would like to see Joe Rogan consume those on camera

* fake when i can give you actual articles:

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond

Ask them if they used the weight/dosage calculation for canine, bovine or equine.

Dec 12, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers/Liverpool FC
fu** fake when i can give you actual articles:

What the actual *

When my stupid jokes are real, that's when you know the world's ****ed

In other news I'm looking forward to Joe Rogan eating literal bullshit

Can someone make up some fake news article on facebook or something about cow piss/horse sh*t curing COVID? I would like to see Joe Rogan consume those on camera
Too easy!

Back