Conspiracy Theory QAnon

Remove this Banner Ad

A couple of things that he/she/it/they/JFK Jnr keep hammering is that it's not about the virus it's about the election. So don't worry about dying of Covid it's all just a scam to try and get mail in voting. The other thing is that anything that is happening now or that Q reveals has actually been signed, sealed and delivered long ago and we are just watching it play out. Trump et al know what is going to happen, or as they say "Patriots are in control". Also the pedo thing is real and it affects Royalty, the Vatican, politicians and Hollywood and they are all going down.
are the people who ran it going down too?

Just came across this today and it probably applies to about 10 threads on this board but I'll stick it here.

Covers Qanon, POTUS, pedos (Hanks etc.) what's happened and what is to come. Could be a load of cobblers but it's interesting and one of the easiest of these type of things things to watch/listen to even though it's long. (It's basically a podcast with slides so watching is not essential but the visuals to add a bit).

Just came across this today and it probably applies to about 10 threads on this board but I'll stick it here.

Covers Qanon, POTUS, pedos (Hanks etc.) what's happened and what is to come. Could be a load of cobblers but it's interesting and one of the easiest of these type of things things to watch/listen to even though it's long. (It's basically a podcast with slides so watching is not essential but the visuals to add a bit).

Im almost at the very end now

LicoriceAllsorts and Procrastinator35 i really need you both to watch this video completely and give me your feedback.

Essentially the video "proves" that Trump is the sole ruler of planet earth right now, he one by one made all the big nations and evil entities hand over rule to him. All in the name of cleaning up the world and freeing it of the cabal. Rosthchilds etc, theyre all no more, powerless.

I would say this also reminds of the warning of Revelations, of a man who unites the whole world, all under his control, looking like a savior.

Still good what happens to all the guilty people.

Jake Morphoneous....Q-anon is a MOSSaD run psy-op....Designed in mind to deflect all attention & focus away from their current patsy in power Trump; & his deep involvement with Epstein & his sex-sting op.

This is more realistic than the previous video that Trump rules the world and is a savior.

Tho the previous video does show some good evidence too.

Jake Morphoneous....Q-anon is a MOSSaD run psy-op....Designed in mind to deflect all attention & focus away from their current patsy in power Trump; & his deep involvement with Epstein & his sex-sting op.

GG.exe the P35 video

- firstly, he's obviously playing coy. He said he doesn't know the situation with Prince Andrew which is a lie because he called him out in 2015, so I assume he's doing the same with the Maxwell comment (pretending he doesn't know what it's about)
- this video is hard to follow with speaking and different information in pics at the same time
- Senate anon explains a lot about why Trump has zionists in his cabinet, but either way it's a good area to point to against Trump IF he's evil
- the whole point of the video is really explained by my first point ^^^, didn't like this video. Hopefully the long one is better I'll hop into bed and watch that

Im almost at the very end now

LicoriceAllsorts and Procrastinator35 i really need you both to watch this video completely and give me your feedback.

Essentially the video "proves" that Trump is the sole ruler of planet earth right now, he one by one made all the big nations and evil entities hand over rule to him. All in the name of cleaning up the world and freeing it of the cabal. Rosthchilds etc, theyre all no more, powerless.

I would say this also reminds of the warning of Revelations, of a man who unites the whole world, all under his control, looking like a savior.

Still good what happens to all the guilty people.

If I'm going to put my stock into buying fairy-tales GG, then Tom Hanks Covid19 acting role would be the better option.

GG.exe the long 'pro'-Trump one

- firstly, I've never been big into symbolism with numbers and all this stuff, so it's hard for me to follow immediately, with the 9/11 stuff
- ok I have serious doubt, as much as I hate Hillary/the cabal, I really doubt we would be locked in FEMA camps already had she won...
- ok some good points, CIA works for the 13 families
- im sorry but this is too dramatic
- who is this guy and how does he know this?
- OTT
- the pics of Trump are certainly intriguing, but still a push
- the guy speaking even knows he's BSing
- interesting link to Vegas shooting.... someone refresh my mind
- 40 mins in my concentration is waning
- i've watched an hour I'm stopping here. If there's anything important in particular in the last 35 minutes let me know and I'll watch it. Otherwise I just cant' hand with this, little to no evidence involved. I appreciate it for the discussion tho

A couple of things that he/she/it/they/JFK Jnr keep hammering is that it's not about the virus it's about the election. So don't worry about dying of Covid it's all just a scam to try and get mail in voting. The other thing is that anything that is happening now or that Q reveals has actually been signed, sealed and delivered long ago and we are just watching it play out. Trump et al know what is going to happen, or as they say "Patriots are in control". Also the pedo thing is real and it affects Royalty, the Vatican, politicians and Hollywood and they are all going down.
whats the project looking glass setup? is that a Q thing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So who are the 13 families? The Rothschilds, The Windsors...?
can see it on the CIA website lol

^^^ why is that there?

1. Astor
2. Bundy
3. Collins
4. Duponts
5. Freeman
6. Kennedy
7. Li family
8. Onassis
9. Rockefeller
10. Rothschild
11. Russell
12. Van Duyn
13. Merovingian

EDIT: seems there are many different versions of the '13 families'. no idea which one is true.

Last edited:
Lots of the Q people I follow reckon this account is a total fake. Remember Q said, no outside comms.
I think it was david icke who once said - anyone in the 'know' who provides specific dates for when things will happen is absolutely full of s**t. this twitter user is saying September 7th is a date to watch, so going by icke's mantra - he's full of s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back