Conspiracy Theory QAnon

Remove this Banner Ad

Time will tell I guess

Yep. I feel like there is masses of misinformation out there at the moment and many people trying to cash in on people waking up to things because of the virus. So many people claiming to have inside knowledge or superior understanding but I suspect most are just full if shite. YouTube is bursting at the seams with them right now.

All the hunter Biden photos are dropping from laptop gate.... and wow lol ... tell ya what we are one prominent image away from validating this whole Q save the children movement ....

‘it’s just amazing how much the elites, celebs and politicians true characters are showing. Wasn’t there a series of videos called “faces of evil” backs the 80s? Might need to see if that name is free to use again.

Bidens are massively comprised..

Anyone seen all the pr0n they keep releasing on him?

Yeah seen way more than I wanted to :sick: I think they can back off on that now, people have got that message. Release more of the nuts and bolts of the corrupt deals.

Edit: When I heard that tape today that they of him (Hunter) talking I actually felt sorry for him, he sounded quite pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah seen way more than I wanted to :sick: I think they can back off on that now, people have got that message. Release more of the nuts and bolts of the corrupt deals.

Edit: When I heard that tape today that they of him (Hunter) talking I actually felt sorry for him, he sounded quite pathetic.
Naah don’t feel sorry for the real stuff is still to come.

The Biden family... just getting started ..

Naah don’t feel sorry for the real stuff is still to come.

The Biden family... just getting started ..
I hope so although I wont hold my breath, this story is getting very little traction in MSM and in the minds of the general public, Big Footy SRP board being a prime example. It's still seen by most as a "conspiracy theory"...... of the tin foil hat variety.

I hope so although I wont hold my breath, this story is getting very little traction in MSM and in the minds of the general public, Big Footy SRP board being a prime example. It's still seen by most as a "conspiracy theory"...... of the tin foil hat variety.
No matter how much the MSM and big tech try to kill the story it isn't working. They can deny all they want but the internet is powerfull and alot of conservative news online has been covering it as you know,pics,videos,emails and texts continue to come out daily and some of the them are getting worse.

The Biden family must be going nuclear atm,they would be in damage control.
Everyday they are releasing more and more... tens of thousands of this type of stuff apparently..
I actually hearing they are toying with em and the the bomb of all bombs will be dropped...

It’s gonna get very messy.

Everyday they are releasing more and more... tens of thousands of this type of stuff apparently..
I actually hearing they are toying with em and the the bomb of all bombs will be dropped...

It’s gonna get very messy.
You’ve got to Monday our time for these big bombs to drop or I’m going to find you! 😃

I want to wake up one morning to the news that shady pollies, elites, etc have been outed for their criminal behaviour. If Trump isn’t on our side and/or Biden wins we’re heading for the Dark Ages Mk2.
Sadly eventually dark ages are coming. It can’t be stopped.

I want to wake up one morning to the news that shady pollies, elites, etc have been outed for their criminal behaviour. If Trump isn’t on our side and/or Biden wins we’re heading for the Dark Ages Mk2.
It goes beyond Trump or Biden. Darkness is coming one way or another. It's how bad it is/how we come out the other side that'll matter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back