Conspiracy Theory QAnon

Remove this Banner Ad

Its already started, the attack on science, the attack on facts, the growing idiocracy
Science can be bought and owned. The 'facts' that are proved from this science are the result of the bought and owned agenda or narrative. That's why we 'attack' it, as you call it. We're just calling out the inconsistencies.

I rest my case
What about he DDT wallpaper specifically made for children's bedrooms? Proved by science to repel insects and be totally safe. You put it up yourself by wetting the paper and hanging on the wall.

Thalidomide, scientifically tested, totally safe and proven medication for morning sickness. Slight side effect that the babies were born without arms or legs. But proven by science to be totally safe when Dr's were prescribing it.

Salk Polio vaccine that Dr Oschner said was so safe he gave it to his two grandchildren and killed one and the other got polio which was same result as many others who took the rushed vaccine.

That's just from the top of my head and yet for CV 19 it's the Dr's that are saying they're not being listened to, and not allowed to give effective medication they want to use and say big pharmaceutical companies are influencing scientific magazines and studies to improve their profits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so...has it turned out E. Is in fact Ezra Cohen-Watnick...General Flynn’s protege and now current Acting Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence. 🤔

WmduQDQ.jpg

0SyaMDc.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back