Conspiracy Theory QAnon

Remove this Banner Ad

Suicides and heart attacks. They have a dart gun which causes heart attacks these days, can't be traced in the body either
Yeah and it was publicly revealed in the 1970's - see Church committee about dodgy CIA/FBI activities :eek:

Anyway there have been no new Q posts since May 26th, but there have been a number of suicides and strange deaths (politicians & law enforcement types) in the last week. It's not clear to me how (or if) they are connected.
Follow up on this; but this list is at least 4 days old (plus a few names are missing and others have dropped dead since :eek:)

1560348649059.png

Last edited:
Follow up on this; but this list is at least 4 days old (plus a few names are missing and others have dropped dead since :eek:)

View attachment 691275
So some of them died days after this came out sheesh.

One of the former Republican lawmakers who was shot was Linda Colins Smith. They arrested a former female co worker for her death but anything else is under seal.

So i was bored and did some digging........ She was on the Subcomittee for missing tens of millions from Arkansas Department of human services.

Apparently she was about to testify on Governmrnt corruption,Clintons and human Trafficking.
https://t.co/W20oL4E8CB

Last edited:
So some of them died days after this came out sheesh.

One of the Republican lawmakers who was shot was Linda Colins Smith. They arrested a female co worker for her death but anything else is under seal. So i was bored and did some digging. She was on the Subcomittee for missing millions from Arkansas Department of human services. Apparently she was about to testify on Clintons and Human Trafficking.
https://t.co/W20oL4E8CB

The Clintons are untouchable as they are protected by the Rothschilds....They have done so much damage to America directly on their behalf.

POTUS tags a QAnon supporting account and it makes the news. When will they ask Trump the question?

If the media truly believes it's a dude in his mum's basement, they shouldn't be afraid to ask. Right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what ever happened to QAnon? Did they take a hiatus? Did they run out of s**t to post? Are they under cover to stay away from the Deep State Liberal Hollywood Baby Eating Elites?

Mysterious.
Tell me they aren't way ahead of us?

So what ever happened to QAnon? Did they take a hiatus? Did they run out of s**t to post? Are they under cover to stay away from the Deep State Liberal Hollywood Baby Eating Elites?

Mysterious.
8Chan was taken down, QAnon tied themselves to that platform so they won't be heard from again until it's restored (if at all). BTW if they are some random jokers, I think they would've been found by now. But I don't claim to be a cyber security expert.

Almost 12 months later, I'll ask the same question of any current believers.
It has gone quiet indeed. But I stand by the fact that even if Qanon proves to be a hoax, it has prompted people to look deeper at connections in the political world and discover things they otherwise are unlikely to have known. That alone has made this at least somewhat worthwhile imo. As for the specifics, I think there will always be vagueness, for whatever reason.

It has gone quiet indeed. But I stand by the fact that even if Qanon proves to be a hoax, it has prompted people to look deeper at connections in the political world and discover things they otherwise are unlikely to have known. That alone has made this at least somewhat worthwhile imo. As for the specifics, I think there will always be vagueness, for whatever reason.
Q returned early yesterday on 8kun, posted some random stuff and linked to a video of an American flag and a couple of twitter posts :think:

Saw something about 93 days of darkness.. The absence has made me lost interest in it a bit. Given the election cycle is starting to work around towards its climax yet again, suspect its no coincidence he reappears 12 months out from voting day.
See what comes in the next few months I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back