Review QCLASH XX - Round 9 vs Brisbane @ Metricon Stadium (15.05.21 - 4:35pm)

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
Witts Rowell and Miller are in our first 5 picked every week for sure-and they're missing, but it's unacceptable to do this sh*t at home in front of us.I have to agree with the concept that Dew is suppressing natural talent.Looks like players are afraid to take the game on-.
Everytime they take the game on they turn the ******* thing over. It's a s**t fite

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
All I can say is when we finally start winning consistently these losses will mean so much less to us. Being around for the sh*t times means the glory days will be so much more rewarding!
So much this

Little glimpses like this from you guys keeps me going

SnusCG

Club Legend
Aug 30, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
It's a vent, but * dew and anyone else on the selection panel of this team.

Ainsworth has been dog s**t all season, still not getting dropped.
Rankine also been s**t all season, still not getting dropped
Burgess and Graham has not worked in any game so far. What the * was the point in recruiting Smith if, when every available ruckman we have is out injured, he still isn't getting played.
No one is applying any pressure whatsoever.
Atkins couldn't get a game at the wooden spoon crows and yet got a 4 year 400k deal. He wouldn't get a game at most clubs.
We traded Wright, who wanted to stay, even though he's exactly who we would have needed right now.

Dew is not up to the task. He tried, he failed, time to move him on.

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Max Verstappen, Pacers, DR3
Serious question marks on the coach, just let the flood gates open no change of plan.

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
Played two top tier teams and not even competitive with either.
It’s a game plan that thee teams sweat on. I cringe to think what will happen at Geelong’s narrow ground next week. The excuses have run out, the patience the same. They’re without Berry and Neale and it’s our home ground! Appalling

Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
It's a vent, but fu** dew and anyone else on the selection panel of this team.

Ainsworth has been dog sh*t all season, still not getting dropped.
Rankine also been sh*t all season, still not getting dropped
Burgess and Graham has not worked in any game so far. What the fu** was the point in recruiting Smith if, when every available ruckman we have is out injured, he still isn't getting played.
No one is applying any pressure whatsoever.
Atkins couldn't get a game at the wooden spoon crows and yet got a 4 year 400k deal. He wouldn't get a game at most clubs.
We traded Wright, who wanted to stay, even though he's exactly who we would have needed right now.

Dew is not up to the task. He tried, he failed, time to move him on.
I agree, but who would you bring in for Ainsworth and Rankine?

We brought Rosas in when someone went down. I think it's clear he's not at the level. Unfortunately most could have told you that from watching the 2s in the first few weeks.

We just haven't got guys to bring in for them. Jeffrey aside. Sexton maybe?

SnusCG

Club Legend
Aug 30, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast

We brought Rosas in when someone went down. I think it's clear he's not at the level. Unfortunately most could have told you that from watching the 2s in the first few weeks.

Sexton was emergency for 2 weeks and Ainsworth was crap both of them, straight swap.

Macpherson at the very least, you get effort. Straight swap for Rankine until Rankine starts to play harder.

Camsta

All Australian
May 12, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
This has gotta be a coach killer right? He’s in his 4th year now and I fail to see 3 years improvement.

He’s a lovely and friendly tub of custard but times up Dewey - tell Clarko to grab his guitar and speedos cause he’s headed north ☀️

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers

But Sunny when this chip a thon starts, teams are setting up behind the ball. Small forwards need it in quick and brought to the ground when it’s 1 on 1s. These guys have no chance.

SnusCG

Club Legend
Aug 30, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Also I hope Lyons gets the Ashcroft medal as a big * you to Dew.

I don't think I''ve spoken to a single GC supporter that though he should have been let go.

Back