Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 QF header.jpg

bloods culure.jpg
source: Blood brothers: Inside Sydney’s culture of success

Bloods by 13 points

#ProudlySydney #GoBloods #GoSwans
AU_AFL_Team_Sydney_2022.jpg

My pessimistic nature is creeping in and making me ponder out in straight sets with two losses.
Not after the Lions win tonight we won’t go out in straight sets. Tigers are a fair bit better than them so the consolation if we do lose tonight is that we should really be making a prelim at worse.

Really hard to predict how tonight will go. Can make a good case for both sides. But bring the pressure and kick straight and we will be right in it.

Might actually have a heart attack and not even make it to bouncedown tbh.

I hope our boys aren't overawed by the occasion.

I gotta say, for a kid who was just about our best player over our 7-0 run home, and who was just about our best player last time we played Melbourne, the media coverage of this game has almost completely overlooked Rowbottom.

And you just know if he has a good one in this game, the commentators will do their "where did he come from?!" schtick.

If at this time tomorrow we are talking about him, Heeney, Mills, Gulden, Blakey or Fox - our dual-threats - as among our best, we will have had a very, very good night at the office.

Swans by 15 in a grand final preview.

The one good thing about being in Europe for the final series. The game is in the morning. No waking up and having to stress about the game for 12 hours.

Campbell the sub for mine. Need Hickey to play the game of his life. Wouldn’t hurt if Buddy didn’t get towelled up by May for once. Parker, Mills & Warner need to match it with Petracca, Oliver and Viney.

Those things happen. Swans win.

Game day! We made it!!!

Soooo excited!!! Can't wait! Butterflies have kicked in already!

Our boys are ready for this and we match up against the Dees really well imo.

By the second half we'll have a 3-4 goal lead and will hold them at bay I reckon.

I'm with both the Kings... we got this!

Bloods by 25-31!

GO BLOODS! :largeredcircle::mwcirlce::largeredcircle::mwcirlce:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game day is finally here!! We are on the big stage!! First big final in Melbourne for what seems like an eternity and we are front and centre!!

Cannot wait to see how we bring the heat to these Demons.

I am expecting a close, brutal, high pressure game from both teams but Melbourne will want to stifle our ball movement and running power for longer.

I think we will break shackles in 2nd half and will be enough for a close win!!

As long as May and Gawn don’t take too many marks from our kicks!!!

Go Swannies!!!!!

My only fear will be if Melbourne really bring it tonight, and our youngsters, under unrelenting pressure, start not sticking to our structures.

Actually I’ll rephrase that.

So much of footy is about sticking to the game plan, but when the game plan is under serious pressure, knowing when to hold tight, and when to briefly go off-script to try and break the stranglehold and get the game back on your terms.

And there’s no hard and fast answer there, given that EVERY game of footy is, as the American cop shows say, “an evolving situation”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back