• Collingwood

Votes: 13 9.6%
  • The real victory is the friends you make along the way

Votes: 29 21.3%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 21 15.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Radio trying to intentionally misinterpret booing this morning - apparantly people whinging that Varcoe was booed accorfing to Pies fans and Adams was booed because he was injured (and not the free kick to him for diving into Yeo's legs).

People always looking to do this cr@p sh1t me.
Varcoe wasnt booed

Adams injury wasnt booed - but it wasnt a good look booing at that time.

Media / oppo fans always look for things to get upset about with Eagles fans now. Pretty pathetic.

Varcoe wasnt booed

Adams injury wasnt booed - but it wasnt a good look booing at that time.

Media / oppo fans always look for things to get upset about with Eagles fans now. Pretty pathetic.
We should get into belting supporters after the game, not.

How would that Go down in the media?

Watching the replay. How the **** was that deliberate against Venables? Umpiring was appalling against both teams imo, just stfu no one likes you.
That call was a *ing joke.

Im watchin the replay also and whats the rules when the ball hits the goal up and not the post, ricocheted to darling for a 'goal'. The reviewing umo called it a point.

I am a little baffled by the Melbourne hype. We lost Jack early and still hit the front in the 4th quarter after giving them a 5 goal headstart.

Gawn was dominant and gave their mids silver service but it wasnt a Bombers level thrashing we were on the end of by any stretch.

We would have learnt alot from that loss if the make it to the prelim.

I now have belief we will make the GF.

Not all heroes wear capes folks

Cheers to whatis for the ticket. First Eagles game at Optus for me and the atmosphere was elite.

3/4 time I was getting anxious but felt that JK could rip the final quarter a new one.

He’d got to many contests but hadn’t been able to clunk a grab, late in the 3rd he does, early in the last he clunks and goals and than confidence amongst him and team was sky high.

Bring on the prelim

Anyone who says Darling isn't a big game player has NFI, was a colossus in the last quarter, crashed packs, clunked marks and kicked snaggers, absolute star.

That chest mark he came from 2 deep and beat both pies players to it, matchwinner.

That call was a ruddy joke.

Im watchin the replay also and whats the rules when the ball hits the goal up and not the post, ricocheted to darling for a 'goal'. The reviewing umo called it a point.
It used to be if it hit an umpire and bounced back into the field of play it was play on. They changed it in 2015 when Eddie Betts kicked a goal like this in a preseason game.

It is now the umpires call as to whether it would have been a point or a goal if it didn’t hit them.

1994 West Coast defeats Collingwood in a home qualifying final. Half time score is 6.7. Defeat Melbourne in a home prelim, go on and win the grand final.

2018 West Coast defeats Collingwood in a home qualifying final. Half time score is 6.7. Defeat Melbourne in a home prelim? Go on and win the Grand Final?

hmmmmm

edited - finished the home and away season in 1994 and 2018 with a 16-6 win loss record

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1994 West Coast defeats Collingwood in a home qualifying final. Half time score is 6.7. Defeat Melbourne in a home prelim, go on and win the grand final.

2018 West Coast defeats Collingwood in a home qualifying final. Half time score is 6.7. Defeat Melbourne in a home prelim? Go on and win the Grand Final?

hmmmmm

edited - finished the home and away season in 1994 and 2018 with a 16-6 win loss record
Thats pretty cool

hmmmmm

fantastic mate ,good to know history repeating I wish ..

Radio trying to intentionally misinterpret booing this morning - apparantly people whinging that Varcoe was booed accorfing to Pies fans and Adams was booed because he was injured (and not the free kick to him for diving into Yeo's legs).

People always looking to do this cr@p sh1t me.
Our crowd and players could not have been more respectful of Varcoe.

Back