QFA div 1 premiership prediction

Who will win the flag (out of teams with a chance)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

of the teams that have a chance there is
Springwood
Mayne
Caloundra
Coorparoo
Beenleigh
which one will win
My pick at the moment is Springwood, they are on a bit of a roll at the moment, have won 6 games in a row now. Whilst all the others seem to have a slip up behind them lately. But with the Covid lockdown will be interesting to see how teams come back afterwards. This comp really is whoever is gonna be the better team on the day unlike previous years which definitely makes for an exciting finish!

• Banned
My pick at the moment is Springwood, they are on a bit of a roll at the moment, have won 6 games in a row now. Whilst all the others seem to have a slip up behind them lately. But with the Covid lockdown will be interesting to see how teams come back afterwards. This comp really is whoever is gonna be the better team on the day unlike previous years which definitely makes for an exciting finish!
the other teams are winning some then losing some but Springwood are not and they have some big wins as well, Coops have an easy finish after they play Springwood this week which will probably be cancelled so they could go higher up on the ladder while Caloundra have Mayne (or not due to lockdown) who are 2nd and will most likely stay 2nd (due to lockdown) My guess is Coorparoo due to who they have to finish off (Aspley and Beenleigh), but with the lockdowns it could be anyone

Last edited:

Back