QFA Div 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually it was the act comps team of century(ainslie haven't had there's yet) back to back vfa flags with conure 4 flags with ainslie,1 flag with Shepparton,1 with golden square and a couple with minor country leagues tells me flags follow Langan because that's how good he was even in 2006 as a 36 year old the western magpies ( although far too good on day) would have been relieved not to see Reece run out I know most in the know at Noosa were gutted Lucas just as hard as and an awesome ball winner in 2011 won noosas b and f in flag year the league medal also and became the first ever Sunshine Coast player to make all Australian country as mentioned earlier very lucky to have both ex ainslie and Bendigo boys at noosa
Your right, my bad, even better effort!

Draft fixture is out. Round 1 is April 7th

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

BigE Would you be willing/able to attach a pdf copy of the draft draw please? I understand that it would be subject to change - but I'm sure my family would like to chat about it over Christmas (That's the same for all families, right? Not just mine.)

BigE Would you be willing/able to attach a pdf copy of the draft draw please? I understand that it would be subject to change - but I'm sure my family would like to chat about it over Christmas (That's the same for all families, right? Not just mine.)
Yes would love to have a look at draft draw on ctee at Noosa but on holidays so missed last weeks meeting where it possibly was brought up know we were hoping to host the Roos on Anzac Day and have another night game v panthers which was just awesome this year

Yes would love to have a look at draft draw on ctee at Noosa but on holidays so missed last weeks meeting where it possibly was brought up know we were hoping to host the Roos on Anzac Day and have another night game v panthers which was just awesome this year
r Saturday night game against roos on 21st

send me your email and i will email you the draft draw

I will send it thru mate but it will cost u 2 players...

Sam Dwyer ex Warrnambool whose family have brought management rights up here and another ( not sure of name) who played Essendon district this year small forward/ on baller if memory serves me right will update when I get his name as always at this time will believe it when they r here
Sam Dwyer just signed at Old Collegians in Warrnambool to play alongside his brother

Sam Dwyer just signed at Old Collegians in Warrnambool to play alongside his brother
Ahhh the merry go round of pre season signings and rumours continues big signing by old collegians maybe third time lucky for them Noosa will be disappointed but it was only ever a half chance if he was going to head up here with his folks on a positive for tigers jai Fitzpatrick coming back for season 2018 currently playing in Darwin for nightcliffe but has decided not to head south to country Vic hopefully brings a few nightcliff boys with him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yep - I imagine the club will be stoked to have young Jai back (as will Dad.. :) )
Gee big recruiting coup by panthers snaring legendary trainer Peter van eck aka ecky! Ripping bloke who knows and loves his footy and I know the players will love him has always been well respected by all at Noosa and great to see good local footy people still involved

Gee big recruiting coup by panthers snaring legendary trainer Peter van eck aka ecky! Ripping bloke who knows and loves his footy and I know the players will love him has always been well respected by all at Noosa and great to see good local footy people still involved
Agree YDM, Eckie was terrific at Maroochydore - cant understand why they'd let him go. Another preseason win for Caloundra.

Noosa boys back into it this week and should c the more experienced players back on track within next month.tigers have recruited well but lost 3 or 4 from last years gf side so be interesting to watch how it all unfolds I'd expect to c an influx of youth to noosas senior side this year with names like Gordon,tailing,pettigrove and Johnston always pushing for senior selection and joining Templeton,maher and Mcdonald as cemented senior players under 20.be greatvto get Corey boardman back from grange and Seb rogers from southport(if available) who would further compliment the tigers.hows everyone else going recruitment wise?

Noosa boys back into it this week and should c the more experienced players back on track within next month.tigers have recruited well but lost 3 or 4 from last years gf side so be interesting to watch how it all unfolds I'd expect to c an influx of youth to noosas senior side this year with names like Gordon,tailing,pettigrove and Johnston always pushing for senior selection and joining Templeton,maher and Mcdonald as cemented senior players under 20.be greatvto get Corey boardman back from grange and Seb rogers from southport(if available) who would further compliment the tigers.hows everyone else going recruitment wise?

Springwood named a coach yet?

Long process Bunyip?
Unfortunately Blocker as of last weekend I am no longer at the club so I can't tell you the reasons why as I simply don't know. They are a fantastic club though and run well by a hard working good group of people so a coach won't be too far away. Maybe that coach might be already there within the playing group, he just doesn't realise it yet :)

Unfortunately Blocker as of last weekend I am no longer at the club so I can't tell you the reasons why as I simply don't know. They are a fantastic club though and run well by a hard working good group of people so a coach won't be too far away. Maybe that coach might be already there within the playing group, he just doesn't realise it yet :)

Where have you decided to head to mate?

Must be making it very difficult to recruit with no coach?

Where have you decided to head to mate?

Must be making it very difficult to recruit with no coach?

Heading down the highway a little to help out at Beenleigh till late July before heading overseas. Yes I would imagine it is very difficult and as far as I can see or have heard there has been virtually no recruiting. Looks like a couple of past players have come back so that may help and they still have a very solid core group so I still expect them to be very competitive when they have a full list to pick from. Still only January though, things may change in the coming weeks, plenty can happen in two months before the season starts.

Another one off to Beenleigh with former coach?

Good luck wherever you end up mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back