QFA Div 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds good blocker we have had a morningside influence over past 3 years and can’t complain at all all the best
We are not involved in the alpha pre season cup in 2019 as we have pre organised a full scale practise match with Broadbeach on March 3rd and we feel we travel enough during the season however we do want to have a practise match on March 10 th at noosa if anyone is interested

All good for praccy game weekend of March 9/10 have locked both Nambour and Gympie I’m so keeping it pretty local.noosa back on track next Tuesday and will be expecting increasing numbers from now on.not too much to mention on the recruiting front but have heard the defending premiers have got a beauty from off the crows list.injury prone but dominated in sanfl on his day.also heard a whisper that the Roos coach has been offered a significant financial bonus upon bringing back a three peat to fishermans rd.

All good for praccy game weekend of March 9/10 have locked both Nambour and Gympie I’m so keeping it pretty local.noosa back on track next Tuesday and will be expecting increasing numbers from now on.not too much to mention on the recruiting front but have heard the defending premiers have got a beauty from off the crows list.injury prone but dominated in sanfl on his day.also heard a whisper that the Roos coach has been offered a significant financial bonus upon bringing back a three peat to fishermans rd.

Got a name NB?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke Ashby is the blokes name that played with adelaide reserves.onballer who is hard as nails so obviously a big get for the Roos.actually a very handy replacement for Ainsworth whose headed back down south apparently.noosa tracking along nicely with numbers increasing on the track.plenty of running going on.looks like templeton to Aspley

Yeah must have the name wrong Bernie will know when we play them as mentioned earlier the port boys knew of him and spoke pretty highly of him bud 63 might b able to fill us in some more

Was at training last night. No one knows of him. Say g'day to old mate Fletch for me.

You down in SA or up here Bernie? The guy is definitely training at Roos - it may be the old interstate "I've been a superstar" chat that gets thrown around by blokes on arrival when they think they are coming to a hick area of footy?? :)

You down in SA or up here Bernie? The guy is definitely training at Roos - it may be the old interstate "I've been a superstar" chat that gets thrown around by blokes on arrival when they think they are coming to a hick area of footy?? :)

Sunny Coast mate. Involved a bit with the Roos. I do know they have picked up a couple of handy players from country Vic and also some 6'8" guy from Aspley. They'll have no shortage of forwards.

Still find it strange that the several port Adelaide boys knew of him anyway probably a good thing b another interesting year I’m sure all three sunny coast sides will be in contention looking forward to it

And yes Bernie will say g’day to fletch for you.hes a great bloke,very well respected up here and Along with swinga Horwood and Damian Walsh is assisting bova in 2019

Sunny Coast mate. Involved a bit with the Roos. I do know they have picked up a couple of handy players from country Vic and also some 6'8" guy from Aspley. They'll have no shortage of forwards.
Haha reckon you will come across him as one of those guys who you know by a nickname. He’s definitely training there. He told me so himself...
spent 2 years playing with a guy at maroochy in the late 90s, churchie, and didn’t know his real name until 18mths later. Thought his last name was church. Stupid me...

Haha reckon you will come across him as one of those guys who you know by a nickname. He’s definitely training there. He told me so himself...
spent 2 years playing with a guy at maroochy in the late 90s, churchie, and didn’t know his real name until 18mths later. Thought his last name was church. Stupid me...

I actually dont know many of the players. Know the coaches well enough. Also coach one of the junior teams. So, who are we actually talking about?

Yeah must have the name wrong Bernie will know when we play them as mentioned earlier the port boys knew of him and spoke pretty highly of him bud 63 might b able to fill us in some more
I haven't been to training yet this year NB, maybe this Thurs. I'll look out for some old Crows socks running around. Funny time of year with players; lots of gunna's out there who were stars in their native land. Just ask them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back