QFA Div 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Good for $$ and for local supporters accessibility to the game. Previously they have played on a neutral ground like Morayfield but it was an ordinary atmosphere with no meaning for the hosting club.

So your in the Gf already Im sure the pressure will be on Noosa Who have chocked in the last couple of years
Im sure Springwood will be right up there with no expectations and nothing to Loose
Don't Agree with the League Decisions to play Prelim Finals In Div one and Two on Home tracks
In years gone by it was on a neutral Venue....
Yes have to agree qff but not complaining .Be more than happy to play prelim at Maroochydore and if lucky enough to get through that play the gf there as well.All attention to Springwood now with plenty of work to do.Wouldnt want to be flat this weekend!

Yes have to agree qff but not complaining .Be more than happy to play prelim at Maroochydore and if lucky enough to get through that play the gf there as well.All attention to Springwood now with plenty of work to do.Wouldnt want to be flat this weekend!

I'm sure you will be okay mate - your start was okay - even at half time. Just ran out of legs it appears?

Groundhog Day. Roos v Noosa. Reckon Noosa are better placed winning next week for losing last week (if that makes sense). Not sure they will overcome the personnel power of Roos. Cadz has done an outstanding job juggling his blokes this year and especially early when they were missing multiple A graders. Still found a way to win.
Be interesting to see if tigers do anything different from 2nd semi to counteract. Smaller oval, not sure who it suits better.

Btw not sure if anyone else noticed but the GF has been advertised as sept 1 on the aflq website for a while now. Can confirm it is definitely aug 31. Think someone in the office forgot that aug has 31 days......

Btw not sure if anyone else noticed but the GF has been advertised as sept 1 on the aflq website for a while now. Can confirm it is definitely aug 31. Think someone in the office forgot that aug has 31 days......
Definitely next Saturday the 31st mate and I’m hoping the different pathway will give a different result.Pumas were great for most part before running out of legs in last qtr and a bit.Exciting week ahead and not sure if we’ll do anything different just take it one week at a time!

Is Yeronga really a smaller oval, I thought it was a similar size and shape to Fishermans Road. Regardless we dont mind playing there its been good to us the last couple of years. I agree Noosa will be better prepared for the GF than they were for the SF.

Is Yeronga really a smaller oval, I thought it was a similar size and shape to Fishermans Road. Regardless we dont mind playing there its been good to us the last couple of years. I agree Noosa will be better prepared for the GF than they were for the SF.

Much shorter end to end. Is more of a circle than Fish rd. And yeah, Roos go okay there.. :)

I mean game strategy, not during week mate. As you know not a fan of any of that... :)
I was just using a cliche jokingly mate.Seriously I don’t get too involved with what the coa he’s are doing but I personally would change it up a bit.Maybe start Trompfy in the middle and infuse a similar start to the palmy gf in 2011? Not likely but great viewing.The game will be in the balance at some point just gotta take your chances and we can’t play as poorly as we did two weeks ago.Be good to be the hunters!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was just using a cliche jokingly mate.Seriously I don’t get too involved with what the coa he’s are doing but I personally would change it up a bit.Maybe start Trompfy in the middle and infuse a similar start to the palmy gf in 2011? Not likely but great viewing.The game will be in the balance at some point just gotta take your chances and we can’t play as poorly as we did two weeks ago.Be good to be the hunters!

Haha advocating a bit of rough house mate! Controversial..😅

Be a good game.

Sunday WTF

Yeah they play Saturdays all year but I’m guessing so it doesn’t clash with the Div1 granny.
I’m sure both Bond & Beenleigh would rather play the Granny at Southport which is central to both teams and would enable more supporters to watch which equates to a bigger crowd and better atmosphere.
They league, as per usual, lacks logic and common sense but atleast they are consistent!

Well Noosa v Maroochy at Yeronga on the Saturday so not overly different for logistics! Both those 2 clubs know there way to Yeronga pretty well for the last match of the year, as do their supporters, so wouldn't be surprised if they get a good crowd.
Understand the logic of using Yeronga from AFLQ view but it can be frustrating.

Yeah they play Saturdays all year but I’m guessing so it doesn’t clash with the Div1 granny.
I’m sure both Bond & Beenleigh would rather play the Granny at Southport which is central to both teams and would enable more supporters to watch which equates to a bigger crowd and better atmosphere.
They league, as per usual, lacks logic and common sense but atleast they are consistent!
Who makes these Stupid Calls
Saterday is the day you can have a drink and play up a bit
Have a day off and go to work

What a w***er of a call

Who makes these Stupid Calls
Saterday is the day you can have a drink and play up a bit
Have a day off and go to work

What a w***er of a call
Not sure either game should be at yeronga but whether it’s saturday or Sunday shouldn’t matter.Actually reckon aflqs decision to play both theses grand finals on the Afl bye weekend is a great idea and should guarantee good attendance and interest.We at noosahappy to play in a grand final on any day and any where!Cant wait for siren to sound

Not sure either game should be at yeronga but whether it’s saturday or Sunday shouldn’t matter.Actually reckon aflqs decision to play both theses grand finals on the Afl bye weekend is a great idea and should guarantee good attendance and interest.We at noosahappy to play in a grand final on any day and any where!Cant wait for siren to sound
I like the early finish to the season so we can wrap up Pres nights, end of season trips etc before the end of Sept and see a bit of big league finals. But got to agree QFF, Saturday is footy day

I like the early finish to the season so we can wrap up Pres nights, end of season trips etc before the end of Sept and see a bit of big league finals. But got to agree QFF, Saturday is footy day

Think early finish is a great idea. Earlier start to year. All works well imo and makes sense to utilise a non AFL footy weekend for the GF.

Yes far too good in the end. Roos didn’t fire a shot unfortunately for their supporters. Their big guns were quiet and only Small and McKenzie had solid games imo.

Noosa had winners everywhere. Fwd, mid. Back. Just dominated. Super impressed with pettigrove in his first final.
Good on them. Been a good footy club for a number of years. Question now as to whether they will take the step maroochy have and go up a rung.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back