QFA Div 1

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm talking 2020, Still Me. The only reason it wont be next year is if Maroochydore say no. We'll know in July.
Hope they say yes
Could see a couple of Noosa guys
And coloudra guys join
Would be great for the entire Comp
The qafl

And not make it so hard for div 2 sides
To move up

Excellent game of footy at Fish rd today. Maroochy found a way to win after never leading until the final 5min. Panthers had a set shot 30m out and hit the post with 30sec to play. Good game of local footy tbh but personally very disappointed.

Hope they say yes
Could see a couple of Noosa guys
And coloudra guys join
Would be great for the entire Comp
The qafl

And not make it so hard for div 2 sides
To move up
Will be great for the comp and I reckon players will move both ways.Would imagine a few would like to test themselves in a better competition whilst those that don’t want the extra travel will feed back.Be a much better alternative to having to get down to Aspley at least three times a week!

Will be great for the comp and I reckon players will move both ways.Would imagine a few would like to test themselves in a better competition whilst those that don’t want the extra travel will feed back.Be a much better alternative to having to get down to Aspley at least three times a week!
agree mate - provides another level of footy to the coast. Sick and tired of seeing young guys head to Bris clubs whilst they still live on coast - waste of time in the main but can understand what their mindset is.

agree mate - provides another level of footy to the coast. Sick and tired of seeing young guys head to Bris clubs whilst they still live on coast - waste of time in the main but can understand what their mindset is.
Never see a scoreline like it! Be interested to know who the main culprits were?
i reckon someone must have kicked 10+ on their own

Excellent game of footy at Fish rd today. Maroochy found a way to win after never leading until the final 5min. Panthers had a set shot 30m out and hit the post with 30sec to play. Good game of local footy tbh but personally very disappointed.
Your boys were terrific Smy, made the Roos look a bit slow on the outside. It was talked up as a really important game for us clearly likewise for you. The Roos aren’t playing that well at present.

Your boys were terrific Smy, made the Roos look a bit slow on the outside. It was talked up as a really important game for us clearly likewise for you. The Roos aren’t playing that well at present.
Still managing to get the 4 points though bud, which is a good sign and if you can get it right at the pointy end. A mid season recruit from Wodonga might help a little with some outside run???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah need to play to your strengths - that's one of ours. We pressured well - just didn't have the firepower up front to capitalise. Good to see a battle in the goal square bn a couple of young local footballers with Hedley and Butler. Sorry didn't catch you post game

Still managing to get the 4 points though bud, which is a good sign and if you can get it right at the pointy end. A mid season recruit from Wodonga might help a little with some outside run???
With blokes like Mallinder and Lewis running around in the 2's think there is enough running capacity depth.. :)

Id have been playing on every time - gets you 39 kicks anyway.
Yes just an amazing score line like everyone else slammed it as a mis print straight away.
I c no panthers in the rep side smy which I thought a tad strange.Noosa had 7 nominated and 5 got in so really happy.Be a great occasion especially playing after the suns v saints game.I know our boys are really looking forward to it and the two that missed out were disappointed so the buy in from our club was what it should be.
Had a bloke from Hobart rock up to training last night and looked handy.Last name Matthews played at Aspley a fair few years ago apparently.Nice to have the bye before a pretty big six weeks ahead

As long as his first name isn’t Lucas then I’m ok with it..😋

Yeah with both divas having the bye plus the 3xtra byes in div 1 this year and the away trip think spots were hard to come by. Need to pick 2 DD and 2 WB players as well which is fine, great to see these guys get opportunity to play rep footy. Our 2 guys were stiff but saying this we are an even side without a real bona fide star.

As long as his first name isn’t Lucas then I’m ok with it..😋

Yeah with both divas having the bye plus the 3xtra byes in div 1 this year and the away trip think spots were hard to come by. Need to pick 2 DD and 2 WB players as well which is fine, great to see these guys get opportunity to play rep footy. Our 2 guys were stiff but saying this we are an even side without a real bona fide star.
No mate definitely not Lucas he is still running around at Mitiamo in country vic.
Pretty sure it is Ryan Matthews.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back