QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still Me

Team Captain
Feb 18, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyone have any news regarding quarter lengths? Have heard the original 17.5 plus time on is under review?
BG I think AFLQ put out new rule changes this week. Definitely still 17 minutes plus time on for each quarter and only home sides doing time keeping, which I think is a bit confusing if opponents have a time keeper available and they can distance ok?

Number_#37

Rookie
Mar 2, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
BG I think AFLQ put out new rule changes this week. Definitely still 17 minutes plus time on for each quarter and only home sides doing time keeping, which I think is a bit confusing if opponents have a time keeper available and they can distance ok?
You’d be mad not to have someone from your club keeping the time aswell, that’s for sure. Some interesting time keepers out there 😂

Number_#37

Rookie
Mar 2, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Ive been told HQ is a bit concerned that the first contact session is to be a prac match so maybe they are not going to?
AFLQ to approve practice match requests for the weekend. Just asking clubs to be weary and vigilant that it is everyone’s first contact for months and to be smart about it.

Bring on Saturday!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Miller1971

Rookie
Jun 15, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
makes absolutely no sense

the original plan was to have Round 1 games for premiership points within 24 hours of restrictions easing

Now clubs want to have practice games and intraclub games within 24 hours of restrictions easing and they're being told its potentially unsafe?

So by extension, they are saying their own original plan was unsafe...?

Longy_Zillmere

Senior List
Feb 10, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong

the original plan was to have Round 1 games for premiership points within 24 hours of restrictions easing

Now clubs want to have practice games and intraclub games within 24 hours of restrictions easing and they're being told its potentially unsafe?

There are plenty of games tomorrow with no fuss. Stop being dramatic.

May 8, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn

precisely! It’s ridiculous

Top Bottom