QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely they would be trying everything to have a coach stay! Moorooka haven’t had a coach for longer than 12months in a while.

Not sure just what I heard.

Wasn’t at game on Saturday but Redcliffe were very good on weekend so sets up an interesting clash with Kedron on weekend and has bearing on finals outcome.

Hinterland can also book their spot if they can knock off Moreton, but they will be hard to beat at home.

Definitely going down to wire.

Not sure just what I heard.

Wasn’t at game on Saturday but Redcliffe were very good on weekend so sets up an interesting clash with Kedron on weekend and has bearing on finals outcome.

Hinterland can also book their spot if they can knock off Moreton, but they will be hard to beat at home.

Definitely going down to wire.
Kedron win and get a home final.
Motivation enough one would think.
Your boys loss left the door open for that.
Pine could get top spot with a big win.
From celler dwellers to table toppers.
Fair effort that.

Redcliffe win they potentially play finals if MB defeat Hinterland convincingly. Some good permutations in this division for the final round.
Some motivation for them as well.
Hinterland will get done by 6 goals.
I suppose a 5 goal win will do it.
I'm sure someone on here will do the numbers.

Does anyone know if the premiers of div 2 north will be moving up to div 2 south??

seems like the same debate when there was a qfa nth and south comp before div 1 was created. Always a bit of bragging rights but nothing ever proven until of course the 2 comps came together and the top 3 teams were made up of 3 north teams. For 3 years.

seems like the same debate when there was a qfa nth and south comp before div 1 was created. Always a bit of bragging rights but nothing ever proven until of course the 2 comps came together and the top 3 teams were made up of 3 north teams. For 3 years.

So Moreton bay going for the 3 peat in 2021??

wrong comp - this is div 2.
Im talking Maroochy, Noosa, Caloundra (2017/18). I think this year I might back Pine Rivers vs anyone in the south....
top 5 there very good sides Vic point,,Kenmore..Burleigh ,,bond..and cooly all good sides i would like to see them in that comp
bottom half of the north comp are just div 3

top 5 there very good sides Vic point,,Kenmore..Burleigh ,,bond..and cooly all good sides i would like to see them in that comp
bottom half of the north comp are just div 3

Yeah I think Div 1 next year will be a solid comp. Mind you Burleigh were very average as were Bond when they were last in so it is a fair jump. Vic Point and Kenmore are already destined for Div 1 in 2021 which is good. Caloundra come back in (new lights put in a week ago) and possibly another south side in Bond and UQ drop down to south you have the semblance of a really good div 1. Maybe a rejig of the north/south comps to balance up the numbers but it starts looking pretty solid. Pretty sure some clubs might be happy to stay in a division that requires less travelling and understandably so.

Div 2 north is way behind south.
Just changing the name doesn't change the standered.
But one would think that a change of teams in comps next year is inevitable.
Really not north and south.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got no one to have a crack at in that comp
And after the panthers boys go
Back next year they will be back where they normally are and that's nowhere
Fair statement from the knowledgeable expert who sees all, And knows all. Your the reason why we play. Probably should shut it down and give you no reason to post. Your the best

Last edited:
What a finish to the regular season! So proud of the Redcliffe Tigers for getting up in a close one against Kedron. Who'd of thought Hinterland would get the chocolates over Moreton, well done. Such a competitive competition. Best of luck to all those participating in the finals series. Pine Rivers deserve the favourites tag though anyones a chance on their day.

What a finish to the regular season! So proud of the Redcliffe Tigers for getting up in a close one against Kedron. Who'd of thought Hinterland would get the chocolates over Moreton, well done. Such a competitive competition. Best of luck to all those participating in the finals series. Pine Rivers deserve the favourites tag though anyones a chance on their day.

Well done pugs reckon injuries were a big factor in where you finished, deserved to be there in the finals

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pine favorites and rightly so.
Morteon and PARK Ridge a couple of hiccups but still in the hunt.
Alex and hinterland hitting the finals in confident form.
Kedron have the ability but struggling to win ATM.
But this finals series is not geared up for a hiccup.
As we have seen plenty of teams can win on any day.
Finnish 6th win one and go into a preliminary final.
Makes for an interesting round next week.

Hopefully your under 15 girls can bring home the chocolates

Pine favorites and rightly so.
Morteon and PARK Ridge a couple of hiccups but still in the hunt.
Alex and hinterland hitting the finals in confident form.
Kedron have the ability but struggling to win ATM.
But this finals series is not geared up for a hiccup.
As we have seen plenty of teams can win on any day.
Finnish 6th win one and go into a preliminary final.
Makes for an interesting round next week.

No margin for error in this final series for anyone. Pretty simple, lose and your gonski.

Should be interesting final series and the GF at Sandgate adds another layer as well, very hard ground to adjust to so no doubt suits a lot of the Northside boys that have played plenty of footy there.

But at the end of the day , we very lucky that we have got this far. Let’s hope no more scares and the best team wins and the result not influenced by anything other than a cracking GF👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back