QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon people need let teams play footy and not let this childish nonsense destroy what should be a competitive season form a lot of different clubs. If AFLQ have a issue with clubs I’m sure they will investigate until then let’s all move on for this. Tips for this weekend ?

Possibly, but their guys are not guys that would command a spot in a QAFL senior side now, they are past it, whereas Wynnum have 2 genuine stars of the QAFL and rumour has it, a 3rd one coming who is a bigger name than the other 2.

Macauly Lonergan would walk into Sherwood ones, Hiovake Livesey is supposedly being courted hard by Sherwood, and despite your love of fat shaming Jayden Gallagher he’s played plenty of QAFL senior footy. Guarantee they’re all on decent coin too

sorry mate. The pie guy has moved on and taken his awesome pies with him! Very sad state of affairs there as they were amazing pies! Sorry to disappoint on that one
Well that's just taken the gloss of driving to your joint.
Boys were looking forward to cleaning you out.

Macauly Lonergan would walk into Sherwood ones, Hiovake Livesey is supposedly being courted hard by Sherwood, and despite your love of fat shaming Jayden Gallagher he’s played plenty of QAFL senior footy. Guarantee they’re all on decent coin too

Anything that comes out of Miller1971 is absolute s@&t.

The bloke seems to take enjoyment out of taking personal digs at players, coaches and anyone else he can 🙄

Wouldn’t be a guy you would have a beer after the game with that’s for sure 🤣

You blokes talk that much s**t 😂😂

sounds like all people involved say there say here because there own clubs don’t want to listen to it 😂😂

Macca is a great fella and a good player, played 80% of his 2019 season in our 1s. Played 2s for all of 2020 shortened season, but was a very good 2s performer and trained less due to work etc.

Gaggs probably the opposite, mostly 2s in 2019 and bit of both in 2020.

Not sure either could be considered 'past it' given they are like 21 and 22 years old

We are not ''courting'' Livesey, he is with us already.

Macca is a great fella and a good player, played 80% of his 2019 season in our 1s. Played 2s for all of 2020 shortened season, but was a very good 2s performer and trained less due to work etc.

Not sure either could be considered 'past it' given they are like 21 and 22 years old

courting or is that called poaching players from other clubs, I presume you're talking about Macauley Lonergan, but I've got no clue who Gaggs is?

I think Thommo and Sherwood have been great assistance with players either topping up or moving to a lot of clubs in our competition.

I reckon Kenmore, Jindalee,Yeronga and PR would struggle some weeks throughout the year without the support of them.

Always hard when you lose good players, but if it’s to a higher level I think you have to support the player and hope when their time is done you welcome them back to your club.

I wasn’t saying they were past it, I was just trying to say that Wynnum aren’t the only team that have spent on qafl recruits. And yeah, saw Hivvy played on Saturday, according to sources was
Keeping his cards close to chest, hence the courting comment. Good pickup though, can play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reports from the weekend?
No reports from me as I have had a lean month being able to see anything remotely close to football - work has been horrendous!

Most of the likely sides won their respective games - MB, Alex (only just), and Pine over Jindalee.

Looked like the Redcliffe and Park Ridge game was tight! Those sides look like they are around the mark - interesting to see if Park Ridge can string a couple more wins on the board and sneak into the 8. Be a chance with the draw coming up Still Me and some of your ins?

Wynnum and Sandgate looked closer than I thought. Sandgate been really good this year and looks like they took it right up to Wynnum. Congrats to the Vikings on the win and maintaining that spot on top of the ladder!

No reports from me as I have had a lean month being able to see anything remotely close to football - work has been horrendous!

Most of the likely sides won their respective games - MB, Alex (only just), and Pine over Jindalee.

Looked like the Redcliffe and Park Ridge game was tight! Those sides look like they are around the mark - interesting to see if Park Ridge can string a couple more wins on the board and sneak into the 8. Be a chance with the draw coming up Still Me and some of your ins?

Wynnum and Sandgate looked closer than I thought. Sandgate been really good this year and looks like they took it right up to Wynnum. Congrats to the Vikings on the win and maintaining that spot on top of the ladder!

Think Wynnum yet to play Moreton or Hinterland so will be interesting how close they are in regards to them.

Still think Moreton and Hinterland teams to beat but that might be tested in coming weeks.

7th Ranger think we still a bit off best sides and way off getting our best side anywhere near on ground.

Hopefully by Swanny game against Alex Hills we might be back to a more competitive side but we coming from long way back now. Lost 5 games all by under 5 goals so not miles away.

I wasn’t saying they were past it, I was just trying to say that Wynnum aren’t the only team that have spent on qafl recruits. And yeah, saw Hivvy played on Saturday, according to sources was
Keeping his cards close to chest, hence the courting comment. Good pickup though, can play
Nah, that Miller idiot said they were past it, wasn't referring to you 👍

No Wagner in the SQ side, assume hes opted not to play? Dom Killworth stiff too. Congratulations to Zach Templeton (Kenmore), Jacob Knight (Hinterland), Jaiden Patching (Redcliffe). Great achievement for this comp to have some representation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back